A day with a twist.

Just another day on winter break watching kids leave and come. My best friend got adopted today. Lucky her. I'm Olivia but people call me liv or livvy I'm a chill layed back person. I play hockey. I know weird. I'm an orphan girl that plays hockey. The owner here is very caring she lets us do whatever. Today a couple came in and asked to see the 15 yr old girls. Cause this is a all girls orphanage. I'm first "hi my name is Olivia but you can call me liv or livvy. I am the captain for the girls little Cesar's hockey team" i say smiling. They walk down the hall and come back to my room. "Hey liv so I'm ellen hughes an this is my husband Jim. We have three sons quinn who plays for the Canuck's. Jack who plays for the devils. And luke who plays for michigan but got drafted by the devils. They are all home waiting for us. So we were wondering if you would be okay with us adopting you?" She said with tears in her eyes. "OF COURSE" i say hugging them both. I pack my bags and say bye to everyone and I'm out. A little scared to meet my new family. Hopefully they all accept me. "So Honey you can call us mom and dad if you want but if it's too soon we understand we just want you to be as comfortable as possible while settling in" Jim says with a smile lookin at me through the review mirror. "Okay" i say smiling back. We arrive and this place is hugeeeeeee!! Ellen unlocks the door and I got so nervous. "Well Olivia his is quinn your oldest brother" ellen says introducing me to everyone. "Hi" i say with a little wave. "This is jack your other older brother" i wave "and this is luke your other brother" i wave to him but he just glared. Oh. Quinn and jack bring me into a big hug an mess up my hair with they're knuckles. "I can tell shes gonna fit in just great mom" jack says giving me a piggy back ride. "She sure will" says quinn. "no she won't" luke mumbles under his breath. "Don't worry about him" jack says. Next thing you know dinner ends and I'm laying in my very own bedroom half asleep daydreaming about my life ahead of me oh boy am i excited.

A/n yall the chapters aren't gonna be very long and this isn't gonna be a love story it's basically just a story abt family and friends. Ig you could say.