Diary of a Suicidal Girl (Preview)

.Sometimes I fall asleep in broad daylight. I was never sure why but I think it was because I lacked the will to live. At this particular moment I was awake. I felt the bright sun on my face and heard the leaves tumbling down from the tree tops. The wind whispered through the trees and I felt a breeze on my face.

            “Sage, please wake up.”

            I suddenly jolted up. I heard a beeping and felt the familiar feel of an IV in my arm. The air around me was cold and I smelled the familiar smell of cleaning supplies and blood.

            “Hello Charlie” I smiled to my older brother. He was looking down upon me with tear filled eyes. He suddenly engulfed me in a hug.

            “You stupid selfish bitch you tried again no matter how hard I try to tell you to stop you just keep trying to kill yourself.”

            I thought of all the other times I had tried to commit suicide. This was the seventh time I think. I had been in the hospital at least that many times. This time it was because I had sliced my veins open with a razor blade.

            I winked at my brother, “Ya, well one of the days I’ll finally get it.”

            He has a distant look in his eyes. I may have said it in a joking manner but I was serious. One of these days I would die.