.

Camping with her family was Cassie's favorite thing to do.

Cassie, Liah (Cassie's little sister) their mum and their dad the capping and while their mum and dad set up they hiked toward the lake, Trotting on leaves that crunched beneath their feet , they reached the lake, only to find a heap of bloody bodies in the bes water of the lake. Where these people victims of a serial killer, animals, a catastrophe? They were about the find out.

While cassie checked to see if any of them were alive liah ran to get their parents and help.

Cassie walked toward the blood covered bodies that smelt foul. One of them blinked, but how, he's skull was half rotten, it might have been just reflexes but it wasn't Cassie knew this when the man stood up, grunting. He fell splashing the water as he fell. He was alive but in alot of pain. Cassie has to put him out of he's misery, Cassie didn't know at the time that, that is classified as murder. She grabbed a huge and heavy brick, and threw it at the man's rotten and soft skull.

Liah screamed so Cassie bolted toward the camp-site to see what had happened. To find a pool of blood with her slaughted family laying in it. Dead.

Cassie saw a shadow walk by holding a knife covered in blood behind him.

The man ran at Cassie mauling her down and plunged the dagger into her back, then reefed it out. Let's just say that was the last ever time that this family went camping.