Chapter 6: The Revelation

It has been 48 hours since Sandra was abducted by a group of men wearing purple jumpsuits and colorful masks in front of her school. Her father is anxious and don't know what to do because even the police had no news nor lead to where she is.

"Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko kapag may masamang nangyari sa anak ko! Siya na lang ang meron ako, siya na lang! May ginagawa ba ang mga pulis? Hindi pa ba tumatawag ang mga kidnapper? Dalawang araw na wala pa din silang lead kung san dinala ng mga taong un ang anak ko!"

Weakling tried his best to comfort and calm Mr. Roxas. He knows exactly how he feels, because he himself is so worried about Sandra too. She is his best buddy, his best enemy, his number one fan and critic, his everything.

They have been staring at the phone for hours and waiting for someone to call. The silence was deafening when suddenly someone threw a stone at the window. They were both shocked. Weakling tried to chase whoever that was but he failed to. He ran back to the house. He breathes heavily as if he will pass out. Then he saw Mr. Roxas shaking as he read a crumpled paper and his face turned dark as he look at him.

"Ikaw si Weakling di ba?"

"Yes po tito, ako po." His voice trembled.

"Bakit ikaw ang hinahanap nila? Anong kinalaman mo dito? Anong atraso mo sa mga taong yun na pati anak ko nadamay? Magsalita ka Alexander!"

"Tito wala po akong idea. Wala naman po akong kaaway at wala po akong gagawin na kahit na anong ikakapahamak ni Sandra. You know how much I love your daughter."

They both fell silent. Thinking and wondering. Then Weakling's phone rang. It was Jacob, his favorite uncle, he look up to him, and he's like a father to him. He been busy working and hasn't talk to him for almost two years.

"Hello Uncle Jacob.?"

"Hi Alexander, I'll give you instructions and you need to be here in 1 hour or else I will cut your girlfriend's head"

His world stand still and his heart stopped beating for couple of seconds.

"Uncle, why? Anong naging kasalanan ko sayo? I idolized you. Since I was a kid you're the one who's taking care of me. I consider you my second father. Why! Why?

Jacob did not answer. Alexander is crying and furious.

"You're so weak my child. The time is running, 5 minutes was gone and now you only have 55 minutes, be here at the mansion as fast as you can if you still want to see her alive."

Sobbing, he asked Mr. Roxas to drive him home. "Tito, I need to go home now."

"Magkapit-bahay lang tayo. Ayan lang ang bahay mo. Sige na umuwi ka na."

"No tito, Sandra is at our mansion, and we need to hurry if we want to see her alive."

Mr. Roxas is puzzled, he can't understand, but he immediately get his car keys. Both of them jumped into the car and leave.

"San ang mansion na yan, kailangan ko iligtas ang anak ko."

"Alam nyo po kung san kami palagi umaattend ng party ni Sandra. Doon po tayo. Pakibilisan nyo pa po."

There was a car accident on their way. 40 minutes left, he jumped out of the car and run. Alam nyang imposibleng makarating sya sa mansion at his speed. He keeps on running. Ilang beses syang nadapa, at bumangon. He's losing every hope that he has. He breathes heavily as if he will pass out, but still he keeps on running.

After 35 minutes of running he can now see the mansion. His phone rings but he did not answer and keep on running instead. It was Mr. Roxas. He wanted to inform him that he called the authorities for help and police went to the mansion and searched but there's no one inside. His uncle Jacob fooled him.

When he reached the gate he saw the police cars. He entered the mansion and found out that the police already searched the place and no one is in there. He doesn't know what to feel. He was fooled, his uncle tricked him. He is enraged and worried for Sandra.

He hasn't heard from his uncle again. He stayed in the mansion for 3 weeks hoping that someone might show up. And yes someone showed up. It was Mr. Alexander Lopez Sr, the wealthiest and the most powerful business tycoon in the country.

"Son, is that you?"

"Yes dad, it's me your only son." He hugged his father.

He asked for help to find Sandra. He told him that it was his Uncle Jacob who kidnapped her. And to his surprise, his father knows about it. He promised that they will use all their money and connections to get her back.

His father organized a party to formally introduce him to all the people. All broadcasting network covered the event. All broadsheets published his story. The whole country is now helping him to find Sandra.

He went to training to be strong physically.

It's been months but there's no news about Sandra's where about. He hasn't heard from Mr. Roxas as well. He decided to visit him. He welcomed him like before, he looks happy, and offered him a drink.

"Mr. Alexander Lopez Jr., would you like some coffee?"

"Yes tito, thank you." While waiting for him to come back, he a saw purple jumpsuit and a colorful mask in the living room.

"This looks familiar."

He became suspicious and carefully went inside. His world become motionless, he saw that Sandra is sleeping and tied up in her bed.

"What is happening?"

Mr. Roxas saw him inside Sandra's room and knew that he already discovered the truth. He tried to explain and trick him but he forgot that he is mentally strong.

They ended up fighting; Alexander got the advantage and knocked down Mr. Roxas. He went to Sandra to wake her up untie her. They run outside but a group of men wearing purple jumpsuits and colorful masks stopped them. And his Uncle Jacob went out of the purple Volkswagen, clapping.