Content Advisory

Howdy, reader! 

FYI, this book uses the word "fuck" more than 20 times. For this and other reasons listed below, reader discretion is advised. 

Skip this section if you want absolutely no prior indication of the themes this book contains and/or don't care about my opinions. 

This YA thriller is a blend of action, crime, and light supernatural/paranormal horror. It's about people who do bad things. The narrator of this work is fictional and intentionally unlikeable at times. Love her or hate her, your choice. Please note: Her viewpoints do not reflect my personal viewpoints. 

I hope you are entertained, but I also hope this book makes you think. I hope we agree that the themes within are quite serious even if the characters don't always take them seriously. I hope you talk about this book with your friends (feel free to use the Discussion Guide at the rear of the book to guide you). Only by talking about these issues can we resolve them for those they have hurt in real life. 

This book contains thematic elements that may be triggering, including:

- Strong language 

- Non-consensual sex (rape & date rape)

-Death (drug overdose, drowning, immolation)

- Violence and physical harm (murder, suicide, death of loved ones)

- Drug and alcohol abuse (Viagra, Roofies/Rohipnol)

- Mental & physical health (sociopathy, misophonia, tinnitus) 

- Misogyny, classism, racism, prejudice, and white supremacy 

This book has undergone multiple sensitivity readings, nonetheless if I missed something, I truly apologize.

With much love and respect, 

Christiane