𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

"I wanna learn how to swing a sword."

"Where'd your interest in swordsmanship come from?"

"I had a funny dream, last time I went to sleep." y/n replied as she waved around a scalpel she got her hands on, a little grin on her face as she pranced after Dottore through the halls of Zapolyarny Palace.

"Oh? What was it about?" the man inquired, briefly looking up from the clipboard he'd taken from her before she could use it as a sword.

"Well... I was on top of a hill! I was small too!" y/n chirped as she ran ahead and walked backwards in an attempt to catch Dottore's gaze, "There was a boy with blue hair, and pretty blue eyes, and another with bright, fiery red hair!" y/n paused to puff out a brief flame, "Bright like this, but much more red!"

"Like a rose?"

"Yes! Exactly like a rose!" y/n chirped, "Him and the other boy were practicing swinging swords, and it felt so cool to watch. I decided I wanna try it too!"

"Do you now?"

Y/n tilted her head with a curious look as the man came to a halt, and she let out a curious hum when she felt his gloved hand against her face.

She smiled gleefully, and leaned into the comforting touch with a small chuckle of delight as her tail began to sweep from side to side behind her.

"Very well, I'll have some arrangements made." he announced as y/n held onto his wrist and rubbed her face against his gloved hand with a delighted look, "It is about time that you meet the others, I suppose."

Hm? Others?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ew."

"I— that's the first thing you say?!"

Y/n was fiddled with her tail, scowling deeply as she stood with a ginger haired young man in a large room.
There were weapons, everywhere! Each was more exciting than the last, but y/n was mainly focused on this new person she was currently standing with.

"So you're y/n? Definitely not what I was expecting when Dottore said dragon." the young man murmured, earning a low growl from y/n, "My name is Tartaglia."

"Hm..." y/n turned away from him and wandered off to go poke a sword hung up on the wall, "Sharp."

"Okay then..." Tartaglia sighed before wandering on after the dragon, "Dottore said you wanted to learn how to fight with a sword, right? Do you have any prior experience?"

"Nope. Only from watching..." y/n paused, "No, I've dreamed about people fighting with swords, but I've never tried it before." she turned to look at Tartaglia instead with a mildly curious look, "Are you good at fighting with swords, Tartaglia?"

"Mm... good is an understatement." Tartaglia replied with a small grin to which y/n scoffed with a roll of her eyes.

"Probably not that great."