I just got reborn into Naruto

Y/n POV:

I was just getting done with watching naruto. i started getting ready for school. and covering up my bruises because I was bullied at school. some days my parents are not home with me and someday it's family time. my mom is at work.

so I hurry up and put my uniform on it look like this:

Once I'm done I make sure I have my home work and lunch

Once I'm done I make sure I have my home work and lunch. my lunch looks like this. i hoped I had my favorite drink packed with me(change it to whatever you like)

Once I got my food I made sure to have my hoodie and to not wake my dad up he has a long day of work

Once I got my food I made sure to have my hoodie and to not wake my dad up he has a long day of work. i look down and he's stirring I hurry up and grab the house key to lock the door and run down stairs. once I lock the door I walk to school. I got to school and was greeted by my fake friends.

i just put my hoodie on and walked past fast. Feels great to dodge them early in the morning. i sit in my class since the teacher ain't here yet. I put my hoodie on and watch vines.
while doing this I tried to hold my laugh in. then I switch to one punch man.

Once I was done watching the vine I was wheezing. people looked my way and I was still laughing.after I was done laughing. i switched to one punch man. i silently started to simp for garou like God why is he so fine.
(preach y/n ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→)

after I was done watching the episode I turn my phone off at the same time.
the teacher came in and I hurried up and got in my seat. Once school was over I was walking home when I saw a lady walking across the road and a truck was coming. so I hurried up and pushed her away. and think I don't want to die like this before I got hit.

I never knew I was going to die to a truck All I saw was dark-ness I was scared but I also felt slight comforted in away. That's when I saw a light I was going to walk to it but someone cleared there throat.

I looked to my left and I saw a man who was cute but I still had a glint of fear in my eyes. this is what he look like:

But my question was Why was he so tall

But my question was Why was he so tall. I looked at him wanting to talk with a faint pink on my cheeks I was embarrassed. Because I was caught staring at him. he chuckled and started to say"hey I'm you're guardian demon it not you're time yet ms.y/n". I looked at him weird and ask"what do you mean".

He looked at me and said"it is not your time yet you weren't supposed to die". i just nod then he said so I have to give you your gift earlier than I expected. i was slight confused when he said that.

"you know that wish you wished for like a while ago". i nodded he said"you will go to Naruto but you get a choice to go back to earth or go to naruto". i quickly looked at him and said"Naruto please". he smiled and said"as you wish princess". I was confused  and slight shocked so I was about to ask when he said"you will get a paper telling you everything".

i nodded then smiled and said"thank you". i saw a black then I heard a women voice faintly saying " I love you"before nothing it was quiet.way to quiet for my liking.