Cold Heart

I sat at my mothers bedside holding her cold limp hand. The doctors had taken her off of life support two hours ago. My father said that she got what she deserved.

My name is Kelly and my mom just died of cancer. I am a phycologist. I just got married three months ago to a man named Gabriel Parker. I am 23 years old.

Gabriels pov

"kelly why did you not take her to the hospital sooner?"  "im sorry i 'm just mad". "Gabriel I didnt know she had cancer . trust me if i had then i would have. I thought she just had the flu!!!" "ssshhhhh Its not your fault . its not your fault." i held her in my arms until she stopped crying. " Kelly? what was that?" "i dont know gabriel. gabriel i am so scared."All i saw was my dad lying on the ground after that giant crash..

Jerry's pov

I am going to kill those doctors .. every single one ... THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER ON LIFE SUPPORT SO I COULD KILL HER MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I cant believe that she cheated on me with that chemo therapist,..... WHY??????????

Kelly's pov

My mothers name was Beth. She Had died of cancer in her heart. Beth was 48 on April 21,2011. Apparently mom had cheated on my dad with a chemo therapist that she worked with when she was a nurse. I knew dad was angry ,but not angry enoug to hit her. I had to take mom to the e.r. for major cuts on her arms. My mom had tried to refuse but i insisted.

About two hours after i took my mom to the hospital i found out that she had cancer. It had started out in her lungs then it spread to her heart. The doctors had started her on the chemo. When she finally was released we went back to my house, and i told gabriel about it. That night i cried myself to sleep in Gabriels arms. I told him"I love her so much Gabriel. What am i going to do? I am so scared of losing her." "Its going to be okay I will be here for you no matter what happens.". I love that man so much. I hope that my mom Linda is okay wherever she is now?

Linda's Pov

Man jerry was realy mad at me when i told him about Phil. I cant' believe i have cancer. Wait where's Kelly? Where's the hospital? I was just there wasn't I? Where is Phil? I Loved him so much! Wait is that Lilly? Lilly was my dads' ex-wife. She has been dead for 10 years! Am i DEAD?