𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗱

"Those two really made our jobs easier for us. Now we don't have to go out looking for someone to snatch the 100th Vision from!"

"Right? But... isn't that Tsuji's student? I'm sure he'll be really upset about this..."

"MMMPH!!! MPH!" y/n tearfully exclaimed around the whole bean paste bun they'd stuffed in her mouth to keep her quiet.

Ever since she was thrown in a cell again, y/n had been screaming and crying.

How long had it been?

She could already tell that it was the next day, so it'd definitely been a while.

"Oh hush, you!" one of the guards said sharply, "Tsk, couldn't it have been the other one? It's a shame he'd died... at least he wouldn't be crying and ♀️🐶ing about it."

Y/n flinched, 'Hey!!!"

Y/n didn't really care about her Vision. It didnt matter to her at all.

BUT SHE'D RATHER HAND IT OVER THAN BE THE 🚚ING 100TH PERSON TO HAVE THIER VISION SNATCHED!!!

SHE DIDN'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO WATCH LIKE IT WAS SOME KIND OF REALITY SHOW!

DAMN IT!!!

"Both of you! Leave!" a familiar voice snapped as y/n tried to get the damned bun out of her mouth.

The guards hurried away without protest as y/n shifted uncomfortably.

Y/n managed to spit it out just as the door to her cell was thrown open and her eyes met a pair of golden colored ones.

The h/c haired girl frowned, "Kujou-san, what're you doing here?"

"I'm getting you out of here." Sara said sharply as she knelt beside y/n and got to work on the ropes which kept her wrists binded, "There's plenty of others who can have their Vision taken as the 100th. It doesn't have to be you."

Oh, yes.

Y/n liked that idea of not being the 100th and having a bunch of people watch.

But she didn't like the idea of someone else having to experience the embarrassment of quite literally having their ambition ripped away from them.

For a ceremony.

A ceremony.

Y/n hesitated before shifting away from her friend with a quiet, "No, it's fine..."

Sara gave y/n a bewildered look, "Y/n."

"It's fine, really." y/n said with a half smile, "I don't mind at all. It was going to happen eventually I guess... might as well just get it over with, right?"

"Y/n, you can't lose your Vision. You'll forget-" Sara began but y/n shook her head.

"I guess it's fine if I forget. I mean, you'll remember for the both of us." y/n pointed out then smiled sweetly, "It's fine, Kujou-san, it really is."

Sara regarded her friend for a moment before dragging her into a hug, "Didn't I tell you to call me Sara?"

"Oh..." y/n couldn't hug Sara back but rested her head on her shoulder instead, "Right, you did."

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

"NO, AYUMU, SIT TF DOWN!"

"BUT I HAVE TO GET Y/N!!!"

Kaori was struggling to keep her brother in place within the Teahouse as Ayumu tried to storm towards the door, "Thoma! Haiyang!"

Haiyang was in a daze, staring down at the floor with an unreadable expression while Thoma hurried over to hold Ayumu back.

The evening before, y/n had disappeared.

Poof. Just gone.

And Ayumu was out for blood.

Aether, Paimon, Ayaka, Thoma, Haiyang, Kaori and Ayumu were all gathered in the Komore Teahouse.

Apparently, that ceremony the Tenryou Commission had been preparing was in honor of the 100th Vision being snatched like a weave.

Y/n was unfortunate enough to be caught and was going to have her Vision taken.

Aether, after fulfilling Ayaka's three wishes, knew what happened to a person when their Vision was taken.

He was too scared to even think of what would happen to y/n when she lost her Vision.

Oh god, the screaming-

"Ayumu, you can't go!" Ayaka protested as Ayumu's attempts to free himself got a bit more desperate, "At this point, they won't even try to throw you in prison, they'll kill you on sight!"

"Let them try, I'm not just gonna sit here while y/n gets her damn Vision taken away!" Ayumu said sharply, "Thoma, get your goddamn hands off of me before I punch you!"

"Ayu, listen for once you idiot!" Kaori snapped, "You'd just cause more trouble if you go!"

"I can go." Haiyang finally spoke, "Myself and the Traveler."

"Yeah, leave it to us." Aether agreed, "We'll bring y/n back safely, I promise."

Ayumu looked like he was about to say no but sighed and relaxed, "Fine. You better keep that damn promise, got it?"

Aether nodded as Haiyang immediately headed for the door, "Got it."

"We'll be back!" Paimon exclaimed as Aether turned and followed Haiyang.

When they got outside and began heading on towards the spot where the ceremony would be taking place, Paimon noticed Haiyang's expression.

He looked 🚚ing furious and Paimon could practically hear his thoughts.

Not literally, of course.

But Paimon had a looming feeling that something very bad was going to happen.

(*screaming while being dragged back into the hole by Writer's block*)