💥Basic Shit💥

Name: Deckard von Lockeed
Title: the Rogue Dragoon
Gender: Male
Age: Unknown presumed to be in his mid 40s to early 50s
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: cold, comes off as uncaring, indifferent to others ideals, holds a strong belief of right or wrong, regretful, prone to lashing out, distrustful
Appearance:

Name: Deckard von LockeedTitle: the Rogue DragoonGender: MaleAge: Unknown presumed to be in his mid 40s to early 50sSexuality: PansexualPersonality: cold, comes off as uncaring, indifferent to others ideals, holds a strong belief of right or wrong...

Abilities: Impressive physical strength, exceptional durability and endurance, mild regeneration, enhanced senses, unwavering relentlessness

Passives:
•Rules of Engagement - "As a trained soldier, Deckard is proficient in both ranged and melee combat. As such he will swap between the Wyrm-Cannon and his wrist mounted chain-blade 'Hard Labor' at the appropriate distance from his target." His melee attacks deal a minor True Damage that is increased by a set amount per level while ranged attacks deal physical damage (plus a small percentage of ability power) to all enemies.
•Infantry - "Deckard is hardened from his life as a farmhand to his extended military career, allowing him to trek unwavering through the toughest terrain." Upon being hit with crowd control effects (stun/root effects excluded), Deckard will gain a burst of movement speed that increases with level until the effect has worn off. This has a cooldown of 15 seconds.
•Grit - "Be it magic or pure spite, Deckard always manages to shrug off even the most grievous of wounds." Every other basic attack that Deckard lands on enemy champions will heal for 1.5% of his total HP and 5% when health is at critical levels. The amount healed cannot be increased with health items or altered in anyway by attack speed.
First Skill - Q: Flame Burst - "Even uglier when burnt." Deckard lets loose a burst of napalm from his cannon that sets the area in front of him ablaze for a short time, dealing magic damage to enemies that pass through or stand within it. Doesn't not trigger Grit.
Second Skill - W: Skid Marks - "Don't let an old man outrun ya now!" Deckard fires Hard Labor in a short distance from himself and pulls himself in said chosen direction quickly while dragging his Wyrm-Cannon on the ground, sending sparks that set enemies on fire briefly as he passes by them. This ability is great for kiting enemies and jungle monsters. Holds three charges.
Third Skill - E: Boar Charge - "OUTTA MY WAY!" Deckard rushes forth to a target enemy champion with his cannon level, dealing heavy damage and knocking them both back while setting enemy minions ablaze. A drawback is that Deckard also takes a percentage of damage from the resulting blast, making Boar Charge a double edged sword.
Ultimate - R: Dragon's Final Breath - "Back blast clear!" - Deckard holds his ground and takes aim, overcharging his cannon and letting loose a short range beam that scorches the terrain and shreds the enemies armor while also slowing their movement. Upon firing the beam, there is also a burst of smoke that blinds enemies behind him but deals low damage.
Role: ADC/Marksman
Champ Select Line: "Locked and loaded. Try to keep up, rookie."
Likes: Travelling, helping others when he's able to, Ionia, hard work
Dislikes: Laziness, being branded as Noxii, not being there for his daughter, Gangplank, Samira
Turn Ons: N/A
Turn Offs: N/A
Backstory: Not many know of Deckard's life before the Noxian take over of his home, the kingdom of Ishvalda; filled with indentured servants and immigrants from the Serpent Isles. Deckard was a farmer and hunter upon arriving on the mainland, leaving behind his home of Bilgewater along with his wife and daughter. Six years later, he begins working in a shop designing weapons and armor before helping build them. Not long after, Ishvalda was unified under the Noxian standard and many of young men were indoctrinated into the military as part of a new company of soldiers; Dragoons. Draped in armor made from dragon hide and armed with hefty cannons, the unification of Noxus was going better than Swain had hoped with the Dragoons able to lay siege to kingdom gates and devastate enemy vanguards. However, Deckard could not fully align himself with the Noxian ideals. Especially seeing as he was the only Ishvaldi left in the brigade at all, training a number of young Noxian soldiers to fill the ranks. As the war raged on so did the conviction Deckard held until eventually, he razed the Dragoon camp in Ionia along with the recruits and schematics for their gear; forever being branded a traitor. He now scours the Ionian countryside, fighting the Noxian Invaders where he can and leading them away from innocent villages.
Skin Ideas: High Noon, Blood Moon, Star Guardian, Dragonslayer, Crime City, Blitzkrieg, PROJECT
Other: Is believed to be the long lost father of Miss Fortune
Theme Song:

((OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! FINALLY FINISHED THIS ASSHOLE UP. ALRIGHT, Y'ALL HAVE FUN!))