Home Alone

Here I am sitting on a gold plush couch in the 80's to remind you gold plastic Lol I was ten years old sitting at home alone watching what's happening the comedy show that we all use to watch but. This particular day felt like a dream to me First I heard a pop on the screen door handle but the front door was open and I looked outside and I didn't see no one  it was silence you can hear a pin drop but I stood still like copper people do sit and listen and don't move Lol and i didn't want to breathe I didn't want to miss nothing and scared ass hell trying to figure out what was that noise but I knew it was the screen door but as I got up to look I didn't see nobody or a shadow or hearing Noone playing around or trying to scare me I sat there for a brief second as I put my hands on my lap and bent my head down I seen a shadow of a head and shoulders on the front brown door 🚪 I had to think quick if it wasn't nobody outside who can that be it Dawn on me time stopped/paused for a moment and it started walking and I turned my head around and had to think real fast cause she was moving and so was time and I said to myself  who is that wait a minute I remember it was a picture that me and my mom took I remember the shoulette of her head with her afro in the background and that's how I remember this was her but she kept on walking I kept on staring mouth wide open so many words going through my mind why is she here where is she going why this why that all I seen was her head shoulders neck chest no legs no waist just the top part and she vanished right in front of my bedroom since 1984.