67||Revelations

(Sorry for the delay I was binging Wakfu.... and drawing.... and procrastinating for 3 weeks

Anyway as an apology Have Ben 10K swolo)

"Ben...." Midoriya asks again. "Are you quirkless?"

"Wh-What?" Ben stutters. "Wh-What makes you think that?!"

"I've been thinking on this for a while..." Midoriya confesses. "Since I-Island in fact, Melissa pointed out your watch was a support item, then on Nabu Island that Villain claimed you were quirkless, even when he grabbed you he claimed you didn't have a quirk."

"I-I mean he didn't steal YOUR quirk either!" Ben deflects. "M-Maybe YOU'RE quirkless, right? hear how ridiculous that sounds? I mean you have super strength AND those Black whips there's no way you're quirkless. I mean you need to use your gloves to do that Air force stuff, what's wrong with me using the Omnitrix to transform?!"

"The Omnitrix?" Midoriya questions. "I don't think you've ever talked about who made your watch, nonetheless how it even works...."

oh shit....

even if Ben wanted to

he actually doesn't know himself

he found it almost 6 years ago, he figured he'd just pretend it was a quirk and that the watch was a support item not the source of his power.

He figured he'd eventually find out its origins but besides the name he doesn't have any clue even where to start

he knows it's probably alien in origin due to the fact it came from the sky

also the bigass robot that attacked him claiming to be "Receiving the Omnitrix" for some "Gill-Racks, Connoisseur of 10 worlds" or some weird name like that...

Listen, it was 6 years ago, Ben can't be expected to remember every ominous thing an alien robot says

anyway.... probably the last time that'll ever be relevant

"Not to mention the incident a few months ago with big chill." Midoriya continues. "And more recently with that monster you seemed to recognize and then absorb. Even that incident where Overhaul became Quirkless after he tried to take your watch.... Everywhere you go strange things happen.... even for our society."

should Ben tell Midoriya his secret?

Ben thinks he's pretty trustworthy

and there's only a Child's handful of people who know

Midoriya's pretty much figured it out.

"Okay..." Ben sighs. "You need to promise to not speak a word of this to ANYONE, got it?"

Midoriya nods.

"It started when an alien device did what it did...." Ben begins. "And stuck itself upon my wrist with secrets that it hid...."

Ben proceeds to tell Midoriya everything he knows.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Midoriya exclaims. "ALIENS ARE REAL?!"

"I Dunno..." Ben shrugs. "Besides the drones I haven't had to deal with any, and the Drones mysteriously stopped attacking 3 years ago."

"I grew up quirkless..." Ben continues. "So an alien watch falls from the sky and gives me the ability to transform into 10 different heroes I'm not gonna throw away the chance to be a hero."

"I know that feeling more than you know..." Midoriya mutters under his breath.

"I did vigilante work for about 4 years with my cousin and Kevin, that guy from the licence exam. It was just easier to hide the Omnitrix from people, I tried to keep a low media presence."

"That is true..." Midoriya adds. "In our society it wouldn't be hard to believe that someone might think heatblast saving them is actually Endeavour or another one of his sidekicks."

"There is.... another thing....." Ben sighs. "There's someone else...."

"Another Omnitrix?" Midoriya questions.

"Yes? No? It's.... Complicated..." Ben responds. "He calls himself Albedo...."

Meanwhile in Hosu city someone sits in a booth devouring Chili fries like an animal.

(I'd draw it but that would delay this chapter more)

"Ya sure yuu guysh don't want any?" Albedo spits with a mouthful of food.

"I'm.... good...." Toga replies in disgust.

"Truly you are the salt of the earth-- You're numero Uno, my man!" Twice adds eating the latest "Cancer burger" made with 100% unethically sourced hawk meat.

"It's to DIE for"

Albedo swallows his load before calling out "YO! How much was the food again?"

the fearful cashier looks at albedo and then the dead shift manager sprawled across the counter.

"I-It's on the h-hou-house..." he stutters.

"Aw, that's nice." Albedo smiles licking his fingers clean of grease.

"This is booooooo-ring...." Toga groans resting her head on the table. "I haven't gotten to stab a single person today... why did Tomura even send us out here? Don't we have people for this now?"

"Tomura sent us because we have a certain... Diplomatic charm," Albedo responds. "we're trying to recruit more allies for the PLF, the largest villain group besides ours is the forever knights, they're split into factions and only listen to their 'King', a King that Giran has managed to help us locate...."

"So we find him and recruit him?" Twice inquires.

"And if he refuses...." Albedo continues.

"I get to stab him?!" Toga adds excitedly

"Sure..." Albedo says as he throws their garbage in the trashcan.

they prepare to leave putting their disguises back on and walking out.

before they exit the door Albedo turns to the cashier.

"Oh By the way.... don't tell anyone we were her." he orders. "Or I'll have to crush you like a pimple."

(Yes that chapter somehow took 3 weeks to write....)