One call?

Twenty minutes. Just twenty minutes. You've worked for weeks on this. You have to get a call. You had sleepless nights due to this. You have to.
I keep telling myself all these words of encouragement but my heart still beats a rate not normal for any human. My mouth is dry and I feel like a complete wreck. I pace back and forth in my room biting my lip to the point it feels numb.
Why you ask? Well, for two years I've idolized, obsessed, and absolutely loved a being named Jake Foushee. It wasn't normal either. I didn't fall in love with him over time or instantly. It was like a whirlwind. One second I liked him. The next I loved him. It felt instantly yet it took time. There's no way to describe it.
You may know him from Vine, Instagram, Twitter, etc. He's an overnight sensation and a voice impressionist. His voice is deeper than the Grand Canyon. Literally.
For me, he's my world. And yes, yes, I know. It's completely stupid to be so worked up over him, that I'll "forget" him later. And that I should spend this free time working on school work.
But I don't think you understand correctly. I feel a connection. A bond that I've never had with any other soul. I don't love him just for his looks, I love his personality and every other feature he owns.
Now, I must get to the part of why I'm stressing. Why I'm dying for 6:00 pm to get here. Why my heart feels like it about to explode. Why I'm even telling you all this!
Here it goes. Jake Foushee first announced his Hushed event three weeks ago. For those of you who don't know, Hushed is an app in which someone can call you and have a anonymous number in which you can't call back. Specific celebrities can host events where you enter entries and they randomly select people who entered to call. It's a great app and I encourage you to download it.
Anyway, since he's announced his event, I've done anything to enter. I currently have 906 entries. I stayed up night after night tweeting about it, downloading games to earn entries, and anything ever to earn a call. I would do anything to be called by him. It would mean the world to me.
I feel this stupid feeling that like maybe I could get a chance if I got just 5 minutes to talk to him. Stupid right? My mind won't believe it..My heart will break to a thousand pieces if I don't get a call. I will be an unfixable emotional wreck. Who knows what I'll do.
Wish me luck.

A/N: Thanks for reading. 😏I'm working super hard to write more and more for this story. 🙌This is my first story so don't judge to hard. Although I encourage you to comment and mistakes and I'll gladly fix them. As for the story line? I'm just a girl who loves jacob like you.😍 Gimme a break❤️
Thanks for reading love💋 chapter two comes soon.👀