Chapter 1 - A Love Bump

Chris' POV:

It's Sunday, so obviously Keenan, Josh, Cassie, and I hang out on Sesame Street just to hang out. I get up and brush my teeth, eat my food and do what I have to do before I check the gc:

fire_nipplez: we goin out today?
lucky charms chingaling: no shit sherlock
mentality: what time? i'll be home at 12:30
lucky charms chingaling: 12:30 it is
chris.: it's 12:21 so hurry up
lucky charms chingaling: imma booty rape you if you don't stfu
chris.: okay damn

I put on a t-shirt and dash out the door, I run over towards Sesame Street and notice Cassie on her blue bike riding around the plaza area, "Yo what's up Cass" I shout at her as I run towards her, sweaty and out of breath, "Same as usual, where's Josh and Keenan?" She unplugs her headphones as I look around, "Dunno." She groans as we start to walk over to Moonlight, waiting in the little corner next to it with a tree being placed in the middle. "I'm calling them, they're always late as shit." I hum an 'okay' as she calls the group chat, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS IT'S 12:38!" She starts to stomp her feet as Josh starts talking, "I can literally see you guys." We both look up as we notice a car pull up as Josh hops out, along with Keenan? I guess he just tagged along in the car ride. "Alright, Boba?" Josh announces as we all nod in agreement. "Race?" I add, Cassie hops on her bike and starts pedalling away, Josh and Keenan start running as I start catching up.

Ana's POV:

"YOU SUCK! GET BACK HERE!" I chase my friend Janiah down Sesame Street, That bitch took my phone! "HAHA I LOVE HAVING LONG ASS LEGS!" I hear Janiah scream, "BITCH." I start running faster, determined to get my phone. "YOU GUYS RUN TOO FAST!" Jacari is behind us, Peyton following a bit behind us. "WAIT A FUCK THIS REMINDS ME OF A WEBTOON-" Zuri shouts as she catches up to me. I almost bump into a mother pushing her baby, "SORRY MA'AM!" I wave at her as I keep chasing that long legged whore, "YOU'RE A DUMBASS!" I hear Peyton shout at me, "FUCK OFF! FUCK BABIES AND FUCK GIVING BIRTH!" I flip off Peyton as we start running up towards this boba shop as we notice a girl parking a blue bike infront of it, a tall white boy running inside the boba shop, a short black boy running in, and a- "AGH!" I felt my consciousness drift, but only for a second. I sit up as I notice a black boy, a bit taller but almost the same height as me sit up, rubbing his head, "My fault, sorry." He gives me a look of an 'I'm sorry' as I smile back, "Sorry."

Cassie's POV:

I notice some girls and one guy run towards the boba shop in a hurry, as I turn around one of the girls bumps into Chris. "My fault, sorry." he says in a sort of mumblish way. The girl smiles back giving a little "Sorry." I rush over towards the two as some of the girls friend come over as well, "Are you alright? Chris! Be more polite! Apologize!" I hit him in the back lightly. "I did! Okay?! I'm sorry." He looked at the girl in the eyes, "It's okay! I promise." She waves her hands a bit, "Damn you ain't gotta hit him, you his girlfriend or something?" I notice the one with long fingers exclaim, "Ew what the fuck no, I'd never set my standards that low. I'm just here to make sure this boy and our idiot friends don't kill themselves on accident. I'm Cassie!" I hold my hand out in a hand shake stance, The taller one shakes my hand as I smile, "I'm Janiah." She points at her friends and introduces them, The one with long fingers is..."Jacari." The one who bumped into Chris is..."Ana." As Janiah introduces the last person, she kinda gets a bit more shy introducing them, "This is..." she lets out a sigh, "Peyton." I smile and offer to order some boba or rolled ice cream for them, They all said yes as we walk in.

Janiah POV:

As I introduce my friends, I save the best for last...Peyton. The way you can describe Peyton is like a poetic paradise, but I can't make my feelings obvious. As the short Asian girl, introduced herself as Cassie, walks in I stay behind and wait for everyone to walk in. I shut the door and notice a white boy, almost as tall as me, wave at Chris and Cassie, "Yoo what took so long?" Cassie walks up to him and smacks him in the back lightly, "Met a couple people, do we have enough money to pay for them?" She pulls out a little bag and pulls out a couple one dollar bills and a twenty, "This is enough for only me, you, Chris, and Josh. Are you guys planning to order?" the ching chong turned towards us, "No thanks, I'm not in the mood for boba." I shrug my shoulders and notice Chris staring at Ana, "What I am in the mood for is my PHONE-" Ana snatched the phone outta my hands, I'm gonna box her when we get back home. "Be quiet please!" I notice some short lightskin boy behind the counter, he looks about our age and has a deepish voice. "We're sorry!" Cassie smiled at the worker and turned back to us, "Well then, go sit down then! We can chat for a bit then hang out at the playground." We all nod in agreement as we sat down with the small guy and the tall guy, and Chris, of course. "So uh, you met Chris and Cassie I assume?" The tall white boy tilted his head at us, "Yeah, she's a bit annoying but it's whatever." Jacari stated, he always has negative opinions on everyone anyway. I look at Ana and notice she's locked eyes with Chris, both having some sort of staring contest, I chuckle and look at Peyton and notice their perfect face structure, her angelic voice that I've taken a love for...

Tino POV:

I notice a group of people about my age, a couple are tall are average height like me. I go over to the register and talk to the Asian friend in the group, she orders a Triple Chocolate Ice Cream special, a brown sugar boba, and banana boba. I get to making the ice cream, and eavesdrop into their convo....

"So uh, why were you guys in such a rush to get into the boba shop?"
I notice the girl she was asking wasn't paying attention, instead she was just staring...and staring...at one of the guys sitting across of her, they both looked at each other in a heavenly manner, I turn to my co-worker Zai and point at the table, "Look at the two against the wall, they're cute right?" I start mashing up a couple oreos and some bananas, "Awh you're right they are!" She jumped a bit, "Isaiah! Look at those two sitting across from each other aga- I got it!"

The short Asian girl of their group went up to the register, "Can I also get a large Twirly Oreo rolled ice cream?" She smiled and handed Zai more money, "Yea! No problem! Is this just for you?" She grabbed a large cup and looked back at the girl, "Yep! The order is under Cassie's name!" She gave a thumbs up, "Alright, it'll be ready soon." Zai smiled back at the girl. "Look at this gay ass bitch takin orders, Your job is easy." Isaiah rolls his eyes and gets to making more drinks.

I start rolling up the ice cream and serving it to the tall girl in the group, She's really pretty and has a gorgeous smile. I hand her the order as I look back and see Zai writing on Cassie's cup, "Whatcha doin?" I look over to see...DIGITS?! "YOU'RE WRITING YOUR NUMBER FOR THAT ASI-" I felt a hand pop over my mouth, "Dumbass n(no.) you can't scream that!" Isaiah smacked my back as I leaned back up, "Damn, sorry!"

Chris' POV:

I can't stop looking into her eyes...I ignore all my friends around me and just continue staring until I heard one of the workers shout, "YOU'RE WRITING YOUR NUMBER FOR THAT ASI-" before he got cut off, I look back at Ana and chuckle a bit, I notice Cassie cover her face with her mask, obviously she's smiling underneath as the rest of the group tease her. I look back at Ana, "I guess she'll be getting discounts now huh?" she looks at me in confusion, "G-Get it? Because they'd start dating and the cashier would give discounts to her girlfriend?" I slap my forehead realising it was a cringey joke, but Ana laughed! "Hey uh, want my discord?"

OMG FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE!!!!
This is just a fun story about my friends that I'm writing bc I'm bored, I am Cassie. The only other non-black person in this group. All of my other friends in our GC are black besides me and Keenan so they mock us for it, but I don't mind. I have the 2nd chapter in my head already, Stay tuned!