Charlie and Miles

Finally, school finished and Charlie quickly ran to the school gate where his friend, Miles  was waiting for him. They agreed to meet up at the school gate because Miles discovered  a wonderful place for them to spend their time. Charlie stopped in front of Miles as he tried to catch his breath but before he can composed himself, Miles snatched his hand and dragged him to their destination. They end up in a strange but beautiful forest only a few blocks away from their school. It was still daylight so they could see sunlight peeking through the trees and little drops of water from the leaves caused by moist. They admired their surroundings as they continued to walk a bit deeper in the forest.
As Charlie was admiring how the leaves swayed with the wind, Miles halted to a stop. Charlie didn't notice that Miles stopped walking which made him bumped into Miles back. Charlie rubbed his nose and looked at the front wondering what made Miles stop. His eyes widened when he saw a hole on the ground. It wasn't just any hole, this hole has books, a chair, a table, a small mattress and other house necessities. It was a wide hole indeed. Charlie scanned it and came to a conclusion that someone lived here before. But it hasn't been used in so long that you could see moss crawling it's way to the furniture. There were a lot of spider webs too. Miles suggested that this could be their new hangout spot. They just have to clean and renovate it a little. Charlie was hesitant at first since he didn't like cleaning but later agreed after many pleads from Miles. That went home first to get some rest after agreeing that tomorrow they will start cleaning their little hangout space.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Date:22/10/2021