Fatal Rebellion

Dusk approaches, the shadows cover The Achies Temple within the dead volcano.  

Inside, lie numerous abandoned relics, some with human figures, some anthropomorphic, yet, not human.  

The temple, covered with vines and moss, is always silent, even with visitors and adventurers who thirst for  

answers and curiosity, it is always silent. 

Some have speculated that it has a hidden source of energy within, something that has kept the temple at rest.  

Something within, but to hidden to find. Something below, the solid magma, yet, it is to rise again, but when, unknown. 

Chapter 1: Morning at dusk 

Within the northern corner of the temple, there was a cave, and inside that cave, there was a tower. Like the rest of  

the temple, it was claimed dead. However, unlike the rest of the temple, this one, was showing signs of red. 

Inside said temple, upon the 4th floor, there were screens, all flashing red. Cryptic lettering upon the screens, 

with a loading bar, rising, slowly. The room was filled with mist. From a corner of a room, a vessel emitted light. 

A figure appeared, shadowy, but mobile. It slowly moved forward, to where, unsure.  

From the mist, it advanced, a mech, stumbled around. Disoriented and confused, yet, no noise came from it.  

It advanced slowly, through an open hatch, into a skyway, still, disoriented, moving forward.  

No sign of memory, no sign of life, this mech went forward, without any doubts. 

He took a bad step, and fell through the skyway, fell downward 40 feet, stood up again, and walked in the contrary direction 

of the tower. Beyond, only shadows. From the distance, a Giant kept watch on the droid, however motionless.  

It's appearance was grizzly, the head had the appearance of a goat's skull, the eye sockets dull and empty. 

A lacking jaw, its horns, still knifelike. It's body, mechanical, but still grizzly. 

In the hills, beyond the temple, a Van drifts. The driver, fatigued, is heading home.