How you meet

A/n: hey all, I'm finally rewriting my boyfriend scenario book! Ive been wanting to get back into Punch-out, cause I've missed this goofy ass guys, and I figured writing for them would be a good way. Idk, I had fun making this even though it's long as shit.

Not every chapters gonna be this long, this one just is because it's the introduction to every character y'know?

Little Mac -

Today was what most would describe as a perfect day

Today was what most would describe as a perfect day. The sun shone down from the clear blue sky, warms rays hitting sidewalks and roads, casting shadows with gaps of sunshine on tree lined streets. A calm breeze swayed the tree branches ever so slightly, and melodic chirping from birds could be heard all around. Yes, it was a perfect day for most, but not for you. It was so hot today and all you wanted was a water bottle, but as your luck would have it, the machine that supplied the water ate your dollar and never even gave you your drink.

It had been a good 10 minutes of pushing, grunting, kicking, and punching and still, your efforts were fruitless, because even with all of your strength forced onto the machine, the water bottle never actually fell. Finally after the last few beads of sweat dripped from your forehead, you sat defeated at the side of the stubborn machine, hands sliding down your legs, pushing them towards your chest. Letting out a huff, you tilted your head back, only to notice a figure jogging up to the machine.

You idly watched him as he approached the vending machine. He was short and bulky, and he had scruffy black hair that stuck to his forehead from the sweat. He bent down, breathing deeply when he finally looked your way. His dark blue eyes caught yours, and his once stoic gaze had formed into a tired but friendly smile.

You smiled back and looked towards the vending machine.

"Hey sorry, the vending machine here--" you tapped it twice, "Not working, tried getting a water bottle about 10 minutes ago and never got it. Kicked the damn thing as hard as I could, yet that things jammed in there." You sighed and looked back to the person.

He gave you a look of confusion, his body now standing at it's full length.

"Really? Worked fine yesterday. Here, let me try something." He flashed you a quick smile and stepped back. Your eyes never left his figure as he wound his fist back, and it slammed into the machine hard, causing a very noticeable dent in the front.

A few seconds passed and the water bottle miraculously fell into the slot for you to get. You gapped as he titled his head to the side to look at you, his smile forming into a smug grin. His calloused hand reached down to yours, and he helped you up with ease. You stumbled forward into his sturdy chest and looked back to the vending machine.

"Wow holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that! Did it hurt?" You looked towards his knuckles, which were wrapped in white bandages. He shook his hand and shrugged.