𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗌𝗿𝗱 𝗊𝗶𝗿

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Lorelei couldn't help but be reminded of when y/n was little and how she'd pretend to be a rampaging dragon.

Kaeya and Diluc would run away from her, laughing while she stomped after them and pretended to roar.

Sometimes she'd even start a little manageable fire to make the experience realistic. Not once did the maid expect the trio's little game to actually become reality.

Lorelei watched, a little unsure of what to do as her precious child literally snatched up a Knight and threw him.

The only reason he didn't die was because he landed in a tree rather than smack into it. The e/c eyed dragon opened her mouth to blast the poor knight only for some rope to loop around it and snap her jaws shut.

To her left and to her right were... you guessed it! More Knights!

Next thing she knew, she had rope around her feet too. The dragon managed to keep her footing, blazing e/c gaze turning to some of the knights as she violently lashed her tail, knocking a couple back.

As Lorelei observed, trying to figure out a way to stop y/n, she noticed something. She didn't look necessarily angry, really.

More so scared.

'She's like a cornered wild animal.' Lorelei noted and her idea was proven correct when y/n knocked over some more Knights with her tail, sending them tumbling over like a tower of wooden blocks.

"Y/n! Calm down!" Kaeya shouted up at her as the dragon let out another bone chilling roar, the constant lashing of her tail causing the not so tiny forest fire to spread.

Him, Diluc and Crepus were all doing their best to keep her damn mouth shut despite the fact that she'd opened her mouth anyways.

Once again, that amber light in her chest developed once more. A sign that she was going to try to blast them again.

Kaeya's mind was literally racing as y/n prepared to blast him, Diluc and Crepus with no remorse.

From the wild look in her e/c eyes, she wasn't quite herself. If he was being honest, she looked fearful of something.

Them, perhaps?

He bit the inside of his cheek as the glowing amber light finally appeared in the dragon's mouth, the heat of the blaze causing the ropes sealing her mouth shut to begin to burn.

Y/n had told him something a long time ago, when they used to play Knights and Dragons as small children.

"I can't breath fire if my throat reallyyy hurts. If you wanna stop the fire, you hurt y/n's throat!" y/n had said, "Here! Try it! But don't do it too hard, 'kay?"

"Sorry, y/n." Kaeya murmured, releasing the rope just as it snapped and reaching for his sword instead.

Diluc noticed and seemed to pale when he realized what Kaeya was going to do.

"Kaeya!" Diluc protested, "Don't hurt her!"

"She's going to kill us!" Kaeya shouted back, "Look at her! That isn't y/n anymore, that's a dragon that wants us dead!"