Chapter 18

Chapter 18

APPLE AND HER husband immediately went to the hospital near Valorant HQ after Apple's class in the afternoon. When Apple reached home, she immediately hugged his husband, telling him that Clarity has been found.

"True!? Is that true?!" Her husband screamed the whole house that the neighbors was able to hear it. "Yes baby, yes!" In his happiness, he carried his wife and kissed her.

"Thanked God!"

"Yes baby, we have found our future son." Her husband smiled and kissed her one more time, now passionate and aggressive. "I love you, baby!"

They immediately changed their attires, walked towards to the car, walked inside and screeched away.

It was traffic along EDSA.

"I am excited to see Clarity! I couldn't wait!" Her husband chuckled. "Behave yourself Apple."

Apple glared at him.

"What did you say?" Her husband shrugged. "Sabi ko nga, titigil na." Apple smiled at him. "That's my husband."

Venice, Apple's husband rolled his eyes secretly. On the other hand, Apple was feeling both sated with happiness and at the same time, nervousness.

She started to imagine what Clarity..

Looked.

She tenaciously gripped the handle of the door of the car and Venice got notice of this. "Honey, relax. He's gonna be okay." Apple remained silent as she felt heaviness over her persona.

Seeing Clarity again is pure happiness and euphoria, but seeing his wounds and other majors, that made her heart tense and pound very hard.

They passed the Valorant Head Quarters, it was a sign that they're already near to the hospital. Apple looked at the way of the momentum of the car. She saw a tall building that rises higher than the Valorant HeadQuarter.

"Are you ready, Apple?"

Apple looked at Venice and tensedly nodded.

"Come here." Venice hugged Apple first and kissed her forehead before they went out of the car after parking in the parking lot of the hospital. Apple looked at the hospital. It was tall and sophisticated.

"The hospital looks quite beautiful, isn't it?"

Apple nodded at her husband.

"Yes, I am ready" Apple heaved a sigh and they entered the push-and-pull door of the hospital. Inside was serene and peaceful. There are people but only a number of them. Both of them walked in front of the hospital entrance desk.

"Hello Ma'am, Sir! What can I help for you?"

Apple and Venice looked at each other and Venice was the one who answered the question, "We're looking for a patient whose name is Clarity. Clarity Sebastian Sotelo?"

For Such As Love As ThisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara