From the Past (Drama)

Disclaimer

This story is work of fiction .Names , character ,places and events are fictitious ,unless otherwise stated .Any resemblance to real person's ,living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental

All right reserved

Gwen_b20

One

I've been dreaming that someday you will look into my eyes without HATRED ,but who i am to wish that thing if i already make a move for you to hate me?. Is just that ,I just can't accept the fact that you already move on and you still find a way to make me suffer .

Craig ,i already had enough with all the bullshit that happened into my life ,so don't ever think that im living my best cause you know i don't .We keep coming back to the past which im trying to avoid and yet you succeed to ruin everything .

My Mama said im such an idiot to stay with you but what can i do i just loved you ,Craig. I keep forgetting that you already have someone, someone who isn't miserable and pathetic like me.

Baby, I confess the whole damn truth, but you don't believe a word I say. I didn't want to be a victim of sexual abuse—no one does—but heck, you were blinded by your own thoughts that I cheated. You judged me and called me a whore. That night, you broke up with me. I cried bitterly and begged you .

I thought you will stay whenever i needed you the most, but you weren't there.Every night, I have a dream about the harasser. I can feel the chill running up my spine and the cold floor beneath me.

nightmare .....

Another nightmare ....

Tears keep falling into my eyes as i stared the knife beside me .should i?
I cut my wrist to terminate my life because I was simply mentally worn out and drained. What's the point of living if all you do is take my heart with you? But I believe GOD has other plans. My mother found me in the bathroom nearly dead.
I can hear the hospital noises as she rushes in, but my eyesight begins to blur and everything turns black.

My family  chose to see a psychiatrist after a week, and I didn't object because I knew she wanted me to be okay after that terrible night. I've felt better for more than a month now, and it's an indication that I should return to my home in Clack City, Oregon.

I thought we could get back together when I returned, but it's so pitiful of me to think that way. You still have her---and despite my repeated attempts to change your mind over the course of several years, nothing has changed. I've confronted you, asking why you chose her over me. Honestly, did you love me? My heart just broke into pieces when you said you feel disgusted everytime you see me .

I froze

You hurt me bigtime

They may be right and I should stop loving you. I should begin anew life without you, Craig, but even so, I'm grateful that in a short period of time, I become a part of your past. It hurts, yes, and I can't do anything to ease the pain.

August 10 ,2022

Drama