Yo Intro and IT BEGINS!!!!!!

Throne room was as it was normally. Zeus and Poesidon where fighting over who was a better ruler, Demeter was telling Hades that he was to skinny while also getting lectured by Phosphene because he was marrying mortals. Hephaestus and Ares where battling over who got to marry Aphrodite but it seemed Ares was loosing as he got hit in the 'nuts' with a fireball from Hephaestus. Apollo and Artemis where fighting over the age they where, Dionysus was being told by Athena that he should be wiser and not marry mortals while he snapped back and told her she was the Goddess of Wis-Dumb. Hades and Hermes where complaining about who was Faster and Richer. Hera was peacefully taking a nap on her throne getting bored. Hestia was tending the hearth and staying warm. Then Aphrodite stood up on her throne and Yelled with a lot of Charmspeak "SHUT UP"
Everyone was so surprised they went back to there thrones.
"Now" Aphrodite continued "our kids have been playing truth or dare so-"
"We're gonna do it!!" Apollo shouted.
"Exactly" Aphrodite beamed.
"Truth or dare Hades" Apollo said.
"I'm one of the big three so DARE!!!" Hades said then yelled.
"Kiss Athena" Apollo smirked.
"You can't kill me Athena, I'M IMMORTAL!!!" Hades screamed.
"You're right, I'll just beat you to a pulp" Athena exclaimed. Everyone laughed except Hades.
"So good lu-" Athena started to say but was cut off by Hades kissing her.
"HADES!!!!!!" Athena and Phosphene bellowed.
"Sorry" Hades cried.
"Yo sound like a little gurl Hades" Poesidon said.
Hades growled and muttered something no one could hear.
"Athena Truth or dare" Poesidon asked.
"Dare" Athena said proudly.
"Wow, you really are the Goddess of Wid-Dumb!" Dionysus exclaimed.
Before Athena could respond. Poesidon said, "I dare you to send a flock of barn owls to poop on Annabeth"
"Fine" Athena muttered.
At CHB.
"Hey Perc want to go out tonight?" Annabeth asked.
"Sure, look there's some owls" Percy pointed and started to run.
"What, it's not like there go-AHHHH!!!" Annabeth screamed as they pooped on her.
"MOM!!!" Annabeth questioned/screamed.
"Told ya" Percy laughed and then ran over.
Back on Olympus.
"That was Hilarious" Poesidon and Apollo said high fiving each other.

---------------
Back soon with another chapter,
Aron Kitz