Release me

I found the sky was dark one day, and it never looked that same again. That's when I realized, I was all grown up. I stood at the window looking off into the abyss, longing for something I can never have again, It's memory plaguing my mind, teasing me, It's just out of reach!

let her bird fly away with broken wings, the wind dancing around her feathers.
She soared ever higher in the sky, surrounded by awful memories and wounded lullabies. Treachery and pain to the highest, hell has no bounds. Yet somehow she continues to be free.

She brings the meaning of life its beauty, it's stars shine brighter in the night. And with the flicker of a dying flame she ignites the sky.

You were waiting for a sign but visions don't lie,

I asked to follow the path long ago,

you turned your eyes away from me, as I'm starting to smolder.

This curse continues to follow me,

the poison burns the wounds of old.

And after all that happened has it ever crossed your mind that I think about you everyday?

I 'm scared I'll lose my mind, lost all track on time.

Just feels like yesterday I saw you smile.

My mind is a place where time doesn't seem to stay, you say that's no excuse and crush my soul as you fly away. I just wanted to be by your side, and I never meant to hurt you. My mind is a cage, Trapped forever, and I wish you would release me.

I yearn to leave this place and go back to a time where we were happy and you were alive. But I can't, I am trapped in my mortal coil. And deep down inside, I want to know what it's like to die, so I can be with you.

The person I knew is snuffed by the curse that plagues many. Taken so young will she come back to me someday?

The curse lives on as the struggle for a breath carries on in my life, I continue marching forward, carrying the heavy weight of your memory's. I keep fighting until it's my time to die.

It all seems like a fairytale, an old dream now. How foolish we were to think it would last forever, When we were kids we were too innocent. And if I knew what I know now, I would have done it all differently. I would hold you longer, make more memories with you... I would walk with you until the ends of time and hold your hand. If we entered the gates of hell, I would stand by you even then and help you walk the path of fire.

Scared to lose my mind, and visions don't lie. I've burried this and I need you to release me.

This curse continues following.
The poison you let into my veins, has left me in ruin.

Has it crossed your mind. That you were the reason I stayed alive.

I died that day, but that part of me still aches and reminisces back to the time I'm with you.

It burns heavy, the feeling of that last will of hope, that last thread still clings. Hoping one day I will get to see you again. And not the thing you became.