Chapter 1 - Boring Doesn't Describe It

Thanks for clicking on this book.

~Cover to the side by 5harryseconds thank you so much and go check out her books, and the actual cover is by ismokepot234 she has no books but she makes awesome covers~

Chapter 1 - Boring Doesn't Describe It

School annoys me, a lot. It's not just them little crap jock insults, the undigestible lunch dinners, the arrogant 'bad boys' or the snotty cheerleaders, it's everything there can possibly be. The teachers and lessons are the worst thing on earth, lessons are boring and all we study for are useless mock exams no one is going to gives two flips about in twenty years.

What really messes with my head are those flipping maths maniacs or whatever they call themselves the 'know it all's. How can they have the decency to say no when you ask for their help? They are all up for themselves, all the time.  I'm pretty sure they all  have a brain for 5 so why not share it out. Sharing is caring!

I have to sit by myself at lunch and break because all the normal girls are busy staring at the footballers on the pitch, which for me is most definitely not normal. Also may I say is disgusting because all the footballers look and smell like sacks of sweat. Not attractive.

As I am sitting here in Chemistry writing down all the reasons why I should be at home asleep, the teacher mumbles some stuff about H2C2 whatever. My head leans on my hand dreamily as my elbow suffers on the rock hard lab table.

"TAMI!" screams a voice full of irritation and anger.

The voice rips my soul out of my awakened body and my arm jolts up at the sudden shock which causes my head to come in contact with the rock hard lab table. I hear the whole class erupt with contagious laughter as it spreads from person to person. I slowly raise my head turning it around while giving the class death glares and snatching all the laughter and throwing it outside.

Looking up was not a good idea as my eyes lock with a very furious and hideous Mr Zhenes (Z-ayn-es). I  overlook his grey greasy hair which flops lazily to the side to cover up his obvious bald patch, his belly sticks out a huge amount just like his water is about to break. His white overly baggy shirt that is basically black hangs down to his knees, with a short sleeved light grey jumper over the top. His black chinos sag a lot more than normal and his shoes obviously from my grandad's era. I mean sex bomb or what?

"Can you answer the question?  Which I have repeated twice now!" says Mr Zhenes knocking me out of my 'not so daydream', I shiver at the thought.

Oh my god, was I too busy daydreaming, DAYDREAMING about Mr Zhenes that I didn't hear the question? Am I out of my freaking mind? How can I possibly ruin my reputation by checking out Mr Zhenes? Mr Zhenes, that is like social murder! Not that my social abilities haven't already been brutally murdered already but still.

"I did not hear the question sir," I say fluttering my eyes causing him to twitch "could you please repeat it?".

Just the let you know there's a rumour that I'm Mr Zhenes 'favourite' student. Yes that means the teacher (the fudge cake teacher!) has a little thing for me. How adorable? You may want to note down the sarcasm. You also might be wondering wow what a pedophile why haven't I reported him yet? Well his lessons are crap but I am enjoying the moments of life when I can get away with anything and have a teacher bum lick me, as you may not know as of now  all the other teachers hate my guts. It feels great to  have someone who adores me.

Mr Zhenes liking me has come to my realisation just a couple of days ago. He always lets me off and makes excuses to tutor me. I now use my so called 'charm' on him to get out of trouble and to just get things the way I want them, although he is the most unprepossessing human being I have ever seen. You might consider me unluckily lucky.