Where it all started

Dear diary I am saying this in my head I am pretending to sleep so my roommate Emily can get freaked out she's a total freak. When I was a small baby my father gave me to my aunty and then she passed away when I was five so I had to go to a foster home.

"Wake up" shouted Emily "We are going to be tardy for school.

"Ten more minutes, " I yawned.

" No we only have 10 minutes to get ready and five minutes to get to class so we only have 5 minutes........."

"Okay okay I am getting up no need to tell me twice!" I yawned while looking at the clock.I don't know why I was looking at the clock because I knew she was right,she sadly was always right!I sneakily thought in my head.
"Wait for me I am going to the bathroom to get ready."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll see you at science class at 2:30" I said quickly

"All right but if your late I will.............."

"Okay...okay see you later"
While Olivia was speedily walked to her first class of the day she suddenly had a small glance at the notice board to see what had been happening this week.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" She squealed in excitement.People started staring at her in pure shock as to why she was screaming her head off in the quiet hallway.

Olivia has a reputation at her school of being very shy. "Sorry" she whispered. "I can't believe it this school is competing a sprinting race and who evers wins get to move to St.James sprinting academy in New York". Olivia read it over and over again to make sure she read every letter every word. "I can't believe it all my dreams all my hard work going to pay off. "Wait,it has something at the buttom.

Try outs are the 21th of April 2014 ,4 spots are avabible don't be late. There are only 20 spots for the audtion don't be late.

Wait I have to get to class. Olivia did not realize that the bell rang ten mins ago. "That's why it was so quiet I need to get to class I don't want the principal to find out that im ten mins late.

-------------------------------------------------
Olivia saw Mr.Wilbert teaching the class about maths. Jessica saw Olivia trying to sneak to class. Jessica made a distraction so Mr.Wilbert cannot see her.
"Mr. Wilbert em can I ask you a question"
What is it
"Well ,em what is 203Xa (10+1)= A?
"That's why you have a text book"
"Thanks" Jessica replied sadly
"I am very sorry class I forgot to do the role when you girls came in" said Mr.Wibert while looking for the role.
"Oh yes here it is okay.
"Samata"
"Here" she replied
"Lucia"
"Of course im here I live here" she replied angrily
"We are very a aware of that" answered Mr.Wilbert
"Olivia" "Olivia"
When Olivia was so close to her seat a on expectly shout yelled across the room.
"Stop right there Mr.Wilbert shouted across the room.
"Olivia why are you so late"Mr.Wilbert said.
"I am so sorry I was walking to class and then I saw the notice board and then.......
"Stop that's enough I will let this slide for this time since you were never late before,now sit down in your chair and listen"
"Yes" Olivia whispered.
"Ha what's the point of you looking at the notice board you are hardly gonna win the competion I even doubt that you will make it to the audtion,every one knows I'm going to win"sneered Lucia.
"You'll wait and see" warned Olivia.

Okay,
I hope you like my first chapter I'm sorry for all the mistakes I made.
So sorry I made this book when I was eight so I tought I'll just do it on watpad.