𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʀ ʙ?

18 : Plan A or B?

18 : Plan A or B?

LOGAN GAVE A SHARP WHISTLE WHEN BELLA'S NAME WAS CALLED

LOGAN GAVE A SHARP WHISTLE WHEN BELLA'S NAME WAS CALLED. Alec sat in the chair next to him, slowly clapping as he sent a fond smile in his mate's direction. Isabella Swan had graduated high school, and Logan couldn't be prouder of his only niece. 

"Oh, Bella - You're all grown up now." Logan smiled when he found her standing beside Edward and Charlie after the ceremony. "I'm so proud of you." He tugged the brunette into a tight hug. 

"Congratulations, Bella." Alec nodded, choosing to keep by his mate's side. "It is nice to meet you, Mr. Swan." He gave Charlie a small grin, who raised a brow and looked over at Logan who shrugged sheepishly. 

"Charlie, this is Alec - my kindred." He stressed the word and watched as his older brother's eyes widen as they flickered down to Alec.

"Oh, so is he like you?" Charlie asked and Logan laughed with a shake of his head - giving Alec a light squeeze. 

"Something like that." The younger brother smiled. "Unfortunately he is leaving tonight. He and his sister have a family emergency that they have to attend to." And it was true, Alec and Jane had nearly scared the shit out of him when they suddenly appeared in his office - claiming that they had to leave. 

He was sad to see his mate go, but Alec had promised that he would be back soon. 

"Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Alec." Charlie nodded awkwardly to the immortal teen, who merely smiled back politely. 

"You as well Charlie."

"Uncle Logan, are you coming to the party? Carlisle wanted to speak with you." Bella interrupted when she saw the uncomfortable look on Alec's face. 

"Yes, I'll be there after Alec leaves." 

"Great!" Logan jumped when Alice appeared at his side, Jasper never too far away from his mate. "Emmett has been excited to see you again, he wants to see if he can beat you in an arm wrestle."

"Now that I paid to see." Charlie spoke up with a chuckle, having seen the large boy and whispering to Bella about him having to be amazing at Football.