𝐱𝐯. ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

15 : Introductions[ᴠᴇʀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

15 : Introductions
[ᴠᴇʀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

LOGAN SMILED AS HE WATCHED ALEC PULL JANE INTO A TIGHT HUG

LOGAN SMILED AS HE WATCHED ALEC PULL JANE INTO A TIGHT HUG. The brunette vampire was overjoyed at the sight of his twin and Logan's heart swelled at the sight. 

"It's so good to see you sister," Alec muttered before he pulled away. "I have missed you dearly."

"And I you, brother," Jane replied, though her brows furrowed a bit when she noticed Logan over her twin's shoulder. 

Alec smiled wearily as he led his sister over to his mate. "Jane, this is my mate, Logan. Logan, this is my sister Jane."

"We've met, brother." The blonde quipped, a distasteful tone on her tongue as she spoke.

The fae's eyes narrowed, but he didn't let his smile slip. He could understand her hostility towards him. Logan had taken her brother from her and in her eyes, he was an enemy. The very thought of anyone ever taking or hurting Charlie made his blood boil. 

"Yes, and I wish it was under better circumstances." Logan nodded his head before he held his hand forward as a sign of good greeting.  "And I hope I can make up for it."

Jane merely narrowed her eyes, lips curling and Alec placed a hand on her arm - shooting her a look that screamed 'behave'. 

Logan let his smile slip when Jane didn't return the handshake, only giving him a glare that if he weren't a fae, would have him withering on the floor in pain. 

"We shall see." 

next chapter is gonna be so intense!!!!