𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ ʙʟɪss

14 : Peaceful Bliss

14 : Peaceful Bliss

[ᴠᴇʀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!]

LOGAN SWAN FELT CLD FINGERS TRAIL OVER HIS CHEEK AS HE AWOKE FROM HIS SLEEP

LOGAN SWAN FELT CLD FINGERS TRAIL OVER HIS CHEEK AS HE AWOKE FROM HIS SLEEP. He didn't attack the person touching him, knowing straight away who it was.

"I know you're awake, Logan." His name chuckled out, and the Fae smirked - cracking an eye open to look at the angelic vampire propped up beside him. 

"Yes, well when you feel ice-cold fingers on your skin, it tends to wake you up." Logan chuckled and the vampire hummed before leaning forward to kiss his nose.

"I couldn't help myself." Alec pouted and the Fae smirked, his hands latching onto Alec's torso.

The brunette yelped when his body was suddenly being made to straddle Logan's hips. The vampire was glad he could no longer blush - because he was sure that if he was still human, he would have been bright red just by looking at his adonis of a mate.

Logan looked up at him, that playful gleam in his eye and he brought Alec's lip down to his own - once again claiming them.

The two enjoyed the silence they were given. It was so peaceful and serene and set a calm aura around the two supernatural creatures.

If they only knew of the storm that was brewing.

Yes this chapter was short, but soon the drama shall really begin.

Also I decided to have this story all be on the same book and I am planning a post saga book.

Until then my lovelies!

Love,
Drae.