Ch 1 - Concussions & Confusion

*CRASH* Him and his bike plummet down the abrupt embankment. Darkness submerges Harry's entire figure and he has no idea what is happening around him.

His thoughts are well obscured and the ambient hell-like sounds that encompass him aren't helping his current state. This can't be real. It has to be some sort of dream, or more accurately a nightmare, that he hopes would just freakin' end. What if he's just dead but not quite dead yet? Does that even make logical sense? Nope. He presently had no found logic.

He slowly opened his eyes exposing the whites of his eyes directly to the gleaming radiant sun light that practically pierced his retina. Yup, that was a painful mistake to say the least. He was convinced he might be in heaven because he was so sure he just saw "the light".

'It'd be better if I could see at least two damn feet in front of me' Harry aimlessly thought as more dust made its way to ruining his eyes.

Suddenly, Harry was taken out of his confusing and compelling thoughts by some figure he couldn't yet make out. He thought it could be Jesus but he was quite positive it was some rugged guy in uniform attire, so maybe not Jesus.

The unknown man extended out his kindly gestured hand to him which harry took ever so happily. The man's sturdy death grip on Harry's small meekly hand definitely did not help the current pain he possessed. But if it was anything to help get his fat arse off this soiled mud rotten ground, he was all for it.

Moments had passed and the more Harry became comprised in his blurred thoughts, he knew this had to be a dream. One minute he was literally face flat on the ground being swallowed by dust and now he's being escorted down some dark ominous alley way with that same kind gentleman who helped him up earlier. How much earlier was that though? Things like this just don't happen in real life.

Harry's head hurt like hell practically to the point where the internal pounding became almost excruciating. He needed to sit down somewhere.

Almost as if the unknown man could hear Harry's thoughts, they finally decided to rest along the tall mossy brick wall which was enclosed by the broken down forbidden alley way.

They just sit in silence which harry didn't quite mind at all considering the terrible migraine he was encountering at the moment. Ok harry can exaggerate at times but he literally couldn't think of a better way to say that his head felt like utter shit.

After about a few comfortable minutes of silence which honestly felt like an eternity, thoughts started clearing in Harry's mind. He was still so damn confused none the less, but things didn't seem to feel like a total car wreck like it did 30 minutes prior.

He was sure the man he was sat next to muttered something along the lines of "where are you from" but harry couldn't have put the effort into caring in the slightest. He just wanted to get home to his quaint little town of Holmes Chapel Cheshire where his mum would make him a cuppa tea alongside his favourite meal of tacos and sweet corn and..."

Harry was suddenly cut off from his never ending thoughts.

"Hey kid! Are you deaf?"

Wait what? Harry literally felt like a twat as he stumbled upon his words.

"Um uh, w-what? Were you saying something, I did-"

The man cut him off again, "I asked you if you were alright. You look pretty deep in thought. Then you didn't answer so I asked if you were deaf."

Harry gave the man a hard stare. He should feel somewhat intimidated having a soldier he doesn't even know bellow in his face but the soldier's voice was too delicate and effeminate to say the least. He then caught himself over staring.