The start Day 1 chapter 1

//hello! this is the creator of this book and I would like to say thank you for choosing to read this book and English is my second language so I apologize if I do something wrong//

// thinking=' whispering=* talking= " sign language=^ Frozen/me=//notebook/written=- and lastly notebook/written=- //

I open my eyes slowly as I try to adjust to the sunlight that is shining from my window.

'new school, new hell, let's hope it's better than my last one'.

I rub my eyes and then I hear the voice I am way too familiar with, my fathers.

"GET OUT FROM BED AND GET READY FOR FUCK SAKE YOU WILL BE LATE YOU BRAT"

I let out a heavy sigh and stand up from my bed and walk to my wardrobe and pick some clothes and then i walk to the bathroom. I put down the clothes on the sink side and i turn on the water on a warm setting and than after that i start to strip off all my clothes until I have nothing left on. I look into the mirror and see scars and even more scars from different materials and other ways. Like from bottles, blades, scratching and burn marks from cigarettes and a lighter, bruises from hitting, getting hit, getting kicked and even handprints from the person i despise the most. I shake as  the thoughts and memories rush through my head.  After some minutes have passed I walk into the shower and feel the warm water go all over my body. It feels nice and refreshing.

I take a step out so my head is not under the water and squeeze shampoo into my hand. I scrub it into my hair with my fingers and when I feel clean enough I step back into the water and let it rinse out the shampoo. Then I take the body wash and scrub it all over my body with a loofah that is way too old to be clean but I also don't have the money to buy a new one. After that I stand under the water again and let it rinse off. I then walk out from the shower and start to dry myself off and is more careful on certain spots on my body than others and after i have dried myself i take on my clothes. Which is a grayish black hoodie and a little heart in the front and a big one in the back the pants are also black.

//I can't describe his clothes too 100% because they are difficult but if I have time I can just draw something and put it in here or do something like that in the future//

I walk out of my bathroom and throw my dirty clothes in the basket, I look at my wall with all my masks. broken to fixed to styled, to secure to less secure and some that are not destroyed. I take a good look and wonder which one i should take and i figure out that taking the most secure one is the safest option but I mostly use it for PE because i need to run and do more of athletic stuff. But now that it's a new school and I know some people wanna try and take it off and I don't wanna risk that on my first day. So I take the mask from the wall and clip it on my face. I also take my headphones from my nightstand and put them on my head over my ears i also put my hood up. I grab my bag and then I open my door and walk out from my room and walk downstairs to see my dad waiting for me.

"Why did it take so long? brat"

^I took a shower^

"omg when will you stop this nonsense and start to talk like a normal person"

I look down at the floor and just walk to the kitchen to grab an apple. After I took 2 of them I walked to the hallway and put on my shoes. I step outside my door and walk to the car. I sit in the passenger seat in the front. I also put on music and look outside the window. The car ride was quiet until I felt it, I felt a hand on my thigh that I know is my fathers. I look at him.

^can you stop doing that^

"no, I like it and I know you do too"

^I don't like it take your hand off me^