Part 1: Invader from another world

"Having the greatest desire to possess, yet possessing nothing of his own,
The Intruder from another world journeys on."
-Clock Strings-

Invader: age: 22, height: 5'8", weight: 172 lbs, color: green/lime, ability: time stop

From the sky, a meteor fell. The people of the planet watched it soar across, mesmerized by its lime hue. Little did they know what the toxic stone contained. It violently struck the earth, and broke, leaving a crater. The crater soon was filled with green acid and a hand rose. Nearby spectators were horrified of the creature. He rose, blades ejecting from his wrists into his hands. Before a second passed, the invader ran forward, his blade folding and aligning with his arm as he took a bystander's spine from their body. He quickly ran off with it as the authorities arrived. They did not know of his ability to stop time. As the bullets flew, the alien shouted. "DIVE!" and the invader began accelerating before vanishing before their eyes.

Nobody but invader knew. He stopped time. He found himself in a house inside of town. Time had only been stopped for 10 seconds, so he had to make the most out of it. he has stopped in a dry cleaning shop, hiding behind all of the clothes. He sat down and looked at the spine. He held it close, like a child would a teddy bear when they were afraid. Invader knew that I'd they found him, he would lose it. He merely held it as he walked around, gazing with his three eyes. He may have a symbol for a face, but he could still see. He found some clothes that looked like they fit and some makeup. So he put them on and disguised himself as a "human". He walked out, looking around. He walked, keeping his head low, using his hoodie to hide his horns. He ran into an alley way, gripping the spine. He closed his eyes as he seemed to absorb the spine. He lost the spine in gain of knowledge. The bank. If he took whatever is inside, he could create something great. He ran, not even trying to be concealed. Rain began to fall as invader looks to the side. He saw someone. A grey man with tubing from his head to his shoulders, his eyes red and vertical. They were holding a color bleached ukulele with neon red strings. "STAR" invader shouts. The witness knew that voice and what it meant. "Another one..." the witness said. "Another one is about to bite the dust."

Unlike "Dive", "star" only stops time for 2 seconds, but instantaneously. Invader hit his head against the bank doors. He looked up, saw this was where he was going, and stood. His clothes tore off. "WAIT!" the witness yelled as invader crashes through the front door. The people were shocked to see the creature again. He dashes bellow a tazer  and kicked off the ground, spinning in the air, and bolting for the vault door. "ROD, QUICKLY!" an officer yelled as the witness nodded, running toward the culprit's direction. Meanwhile, invader had found the vault door. He leaned back and spat a glob of acid on the door. It slowly began melting. Invader's arm blades extend as he felt a presence. Invader didn't completely understand english, but he tried. "Who... you... are?" He spoke, acidic saliva dripping. The witness leaned into their hip, ukulele electrifying. "Listen" the witness spoke softly. "You don't have to steal to get what you want." Witness said, putting his ukulele away. "But... need... own...!" The invader tried speaking. "I.. I need to... I need to own!" The invader spoke now with confidence instead of confusion. Witness was slightly shocked by this sudden outburst. The witness takes out his ukulele. "Just tell me what you want! I can get it for you!" The invader paused. "Everything." He said. The invader's blades turn acidic as he charges, but was suddenly stopped by a strike of red lightning, paralyzing him. The last thing he saw before  he blacked out was... two witnesses. But not a split of the vision because of the strike... there were two.

He awoke surrounded by metal walls, a strange mirror, and a table with 2 chairs. He was sitting down, and immediately tried to stand. He walked around, hitting the walls with his blades. The head of police and the witness watched. "What... is he doing?" The officer spoke. "I would tell you if I knew." Witness responds. Invader suddenly warps, his blades in the ceiling. "What just happened?" The officer said. "Someone tell m-". "He stopped time." Witness said. "That's his ability." He turned away with the claim. The officer was slightly in shock at this. "Okay." The officer said. "Bring him in." Witness said. "Now."