as I was on the way to my house

Today as I was on my way to my house I accidentally bumped into someone and said oh sorry I was not looking were i was going as looking up at the person. It was your crush so couldn't keep eye contact with him but he was just staring at you so you asked what happened and he said im just admiring  you. you got shy and looked down and he ask if he could walk you home you said sure you can. Yall started walking and you reached your house you felt your crush put his hands around your waist and you turned around and he smashed his lips into yours and yall started making out and you unlock the door while kissing him and yall went inside and he kick the door closed and push you on the wall and took off your shirt and kiss you down your body until he reached your pants and he looks up at you and say you sure you want this and you nod your head and he pulled you pants and panties down and started fingering you slow and went faster and faster and you were moaning loud and he said moan my name princess and you moan daddy and he was shock that you called him daddy and he started fingering you ruff and hard and you were screaming and he unbuckled his pants and you started sucking his dick and he picked you up and brought you to your bedroom and he push his dick in your pussy and started going fast and you were screaming and pushing yourself up but he kept pulling you back and he told you to scream daddys name and you did and you rolled your eyes back and yall cum at the same time and took a shower together and went to sleep.