True Love

True Love

Chapter One-

“I cant believe that they are dating!!” screamed Melanie. How could he do that to me? We just broke up not even 4 days ago.

Okay so here’s my story. My name is Melanie Depuis, im 16 years old. I have gorgeous wavy brown hair down to the middle of my back. Blue eyes, athletic body. I just broke up with my boyfriend because I caught him lying and cheating. His name is Bryan Joseph, hot bod, sea blue eyes that you could drown in, dirty blond hair, 6 pack abs, and toned and tanned skin. We dated for 2 years and it was amazing but I guess it ran its course and I have to forget about it but it still hurts knowing what happened between us will never happen again. You may be guessing what happened, and I’ll tell you, we slept together, made love whatever you want to call it but lets just say I’m no longer a virgin.

You’d think that having lost your v card to the one you love would be the happiest time of your life, well your completely wrong because its not. It’s the most terrible time, your in so much pain when you start and by the end you regret doing it.

“mel calm down, your going to be fine, and maybe he didn’t tell you because he knew you wouldn’t like it?” said jen. Her full name is Jennifer Ryans also known as my best friend.

“I don’t care what he thought, he shouldn’t have jumped into another relationship or whatever he’s doing with her right after we broke up! And don’t say im jealous because im not!”

“ okay I wont say it, because I believe your not jealous, im just worried that your going to do something you will regret later on.” Jen

“your right and thanks for telling me, but we do need to go out and celebrate our being single together for the first time” Mel.

''true true, what are you going to wear''Jen

''I think im going to go with the highwaisted skirt with my dressy pink top, with my gold heels, what about you'' mel

'' Probably my grey skirt with my black top and black heels'' Jen

''good, you look hot in that outfit'' Mel

''So where do you want to go'' Jen

''I think we should go to Club 23. you know they will let us in, were hot so why not show it'' Mel

''Def'' Jen