Chapter 1

In front of me was a wide city line. Lights from the city were blinking in front me as if stars from the sky had fallen on to the earth. Cars were going in a fast yet steady speed on the highway below. The sun had set nearly half an hour ago but the the pinkish orenge glow was still lingering on the west sky. I drew in a deep refreshing breath as soft wind blew past me and I rested my head on the strong shoulder of this perfectly imperfect guy sitting besides me.

I looked up at him, his eyes were tracking an eagle which was flying by. I unconsciously smiled at him and thought about the circumstances in which we met a year ago. And what would had happened to our lives if those circumstances hadn't took place the way they took. Would there be any other way where our path would had crossed? Well I can't say anything about what ifs and what nots but one thing is there that I can surely say, now that these paths have crossed I don't want them to separate, ever. But well relationship isn't a one sided thing right? What if...

"May I have your attention please?"

"Huh?"

"Well you were lost somewhere, it was okay till there was this soft smile here,"he said as he softly stroked my bottom lip with his thumb "but I don't like this frown here" he said further as he bent down and slightly pecked my forehead.

I just chuckled and shook my head. Not wanting to spoil our moods I kept my internal conflicts internal only.

"What were you thinking? "

"Nothing..."

"Or everything? "

"Well, you can say that..."I said, smiling sheepishly.

"That's quite an art you know?"

"Art?"

" You know, being able to thinking everything and nothing at the same time! " he said winking at me.

And then we both couldn't stop laughing as we realized that we were repeating the same dialogue we had said a year ago. Same people, same time of the year, the spring... the time of the year which had added colours in my life. The only difference was of the place. A year ago we had this conversation on the beach, now we were sitting on the edge of hill nearby my home....