THE PUREBLOOD SINGER

*

a/n: hello :) welcome to this book, please comment or react while reading so i know what you think of this book!

s/d: 20/12/21
e/d: ?

i will not be using capital letters, it's just a personal preference to make the book look nicer i guess??

*

news spreads quickly when people find out that a famous singer is coming to hogwarts to complete her seventh year of education.

you may be confused, a witch, famous in the muggle world? that would stir alot of trouble with the ministry and families in the wizarding world at the risk of being exposed.

it was true, she was definitely in trouble with the ministry. but she didn't seem to mind, it was not anything she worried about.

now, you may wonder, who is she? well this was none other than a girl named lydia winters.  this was no ordinary girl, no, she was a pureblood who came from the families of black and winters, but also descending from that of each and every family in the sacred twenty-eight.

she had grey-brown eyes and had two ear piercings on both ears. she loved jewellery. her hair, black, luscious, long, healthy, everything you would want. she was perfect. they thought.

lets skip to the part where in reality, she was absolutely exhausted by having to be a singer in the muggle world, trying to get an education and having the ministry keeping a close eye on her. (one step away from azkaban, oops.)

it wasn't just a silly little hobby of hers, music was her job, she had decided it by the time she was 5. lydia had written all of her own songs and published them by herself, with a small bit of help.

one of the worst parts of her life was that her family could not support her decision of a career in music.

the famous families of black and winters were the most prestigious families in the wizarding world. they wanted girls in the family to be proper, to grow up just to get married. they didn't care about her hobby of singing. it did not go under their rules that were centuries old, so they wouldn't allow it.

'maybe going to hogwarts will do her some good and make her forget about that music nonsense.' great. the downside of that was falling for someone who was both a muggleborn and....

a girl.

*

LYDIA WINTERS as...

"the famous singer" - jennie kim

jennie kim.

HERMIONE GRANGER as...

"the lover" - emma watson

"the lover" -
emma watson.

*