𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

...

Y/n wasn't good with etiquette.

And she ate a ton more food than Diluc or Crepus did, being a dragon and all. When she ate, she at like there was no tomorrow. Every forty seconds, Crepus would reach over to wipe crumbs from her face with a napkin, and the kid would even growl at the maids if she assumed they were trying to take her food from her.

Her sentences were often hard to understand due to her lack how knowledge with the human language but they would improve over time.

Diluc was certain of that, considering how quickly she picked up new words. *and how often she shouted cuss words*

Now that y/n was actually living in the house, Diluc had to explain to her that the whole being thrown out thing was no longer relevant.

Y/n still believed it.

But that was alright!

Even if it'd been four years...

Diluc was nine now and though y/n hadn't really progressed much with learning how to speak.

That was perfectly fine though!

She got the concept of most games!

"Okay! Turn around in three... two... one!"

Y/n whipped around and blinked, curiously staring around the room, "Diluc?"

Was this the purpose of this... Hide and Seek game the boy had spoken of? For him to hide and her to seek?

"...like hunting!" she told herself before beginning to run around the room, tail flicking happily from side to side as she checked under chairs and other things.

"Diluc?" She called as she peeked under a chair with round e/c eyes, "Mmm, not here."

"Diluc?" she tried again while looking under a table, "Oh... not here too..."

"DILUCCCC!!!" she called up the chimney in the fire place then began coughing when she got a face full of ash.

She stumbled back, waving at the space in front of her face before sneezing, lighting up the inside of the fireplace with a burst of flames.

With a frown, the little dragon girl rubbed her nose and stared ruefully down at her clothes which Diluc had allowed her to borrow.

They were all dirty now...

She glanced out the window where rain pummeled down from the sky and suddenly, she had an idea!

She wandered over to the front door and threw it open, letting the cold wind and the pounding rain inside.

"Y/n!" Diluc cried, popping out of his hiding spot, "Father said we couldn't go out there."

"But... clothes dirty." y/n pointed out, "Y/n get clean! No more ash!"

"Y/n!" Diluc shouted as the dragon girl took off outside. The boy scrambled to his feet and hurried after her, shutting the door behind him and not bothering to bring an umbrella.