Book Discription

WARNING!

This is a fictional story based on fewer realistic details. This is not to be taken seriously. This book is another creation of the author's 'What If" type of situations to be put into a story. Most events will be changed up to fit the writer's narrative. It is also a Sequel book of Cherry Pie as a continuation of what of the first book, but not in the same world context. This book will be in an alternative world from the first book.

************************************************************************************************************************
After major success for Control and Rhythm Nation, it was on to the next album. The same would go for Prince after coming off of his latest two, Diamonds and Pearls and The Love Symbol. After Prince finished his era, Janet and Prince come out to the public as a couple finally. The two made well enough money together by continuing to build their musical empire of Paisley Park partner with Warner Bros. However, Prince finds himself in hard disagreement with Warner Bros. Also, his soon to be wife after hearing she signed an $80 million contract with the label Prince is in disagreement against. Does this mean he is in competition with his wife? Does he consider her a trader?

Not to mention though all of his problems, he is still trying to compete against Michael Jackson's music label to come out on top with the best artists. Will Prince and Janet's relationship last? Will Prince lose his career from Warner's? Who will has the best music label? Find out what will happen through this chaos.

Prince and Janet Artists signed by them:

-Ciara (Janet's artist)
-Normani (Janet's Artist)
-Usher (Janet's Artist)
-Janelle Monae
- Adel
- Rihanna (Janet's Artists
- Doja Cat (Janet's Artist)
- En Vogue
- Destiny Childs (4 original members) (Both Prince and Janet's artists)
- Mint Condition (Prince Artist due to being from Minneapolis)
- Baby Face
- Alicia Keys
- Jon B
- Kendrick Lamar
- Foxy Brown
- Brandy (Janet's Artist)
- Toni Braxton
- Nicki Minaj (Both Prince and Janet's artists)
- J Cole
- Amy Winehouse
- OutKast
- Aaliyah (Janet's Artist)
- Missy Eliot (Janet's Artist)
- Lady Gaga
- Taylor Swift (Both Prince and Janet's artist)
- Chloe & Halle
- Snoop Dogg
- Dr. Dre
- Teyana Taylor (Janet's Artist)
- Solange

The artists that does not have Prince or Janet next to their name is signed by Prince based on his taste in the artist's music. For example, Janelle Monae is going to be signed by Prince because he likes her music and her integrity as an musical artist.

Michael Jackson Artists signed by him:

- Beyonce
- Lady Gaga
- Taylor Swift
- Chris Brown (Protege)
- Mariah Carey
- TLC
- Destiny Childs (Bey, Kelly, Michelle)
- Cardi B
- New Edition
- Justin Timberlake
- Britney Spears
- The Weeknd
- Biggie Smalls
- Tupac
- Lil Kim
- T-Payne
- SWV
- Chloe
- Megan The Stallion
- Ariana Grande
- Jay Z
- The Migos
- Kanye West
- BBD

Michael's list is based on artists that he would have might collaborated or would possibly be interested in. Michael Jackson was not the type of person to collaborate with just anybody. He was a very picky artist and he liked making music that he knows will have long jevity which makes him stay on top.

Michael will be a supporting character, so he will pop up in the book quite frequently. Therefore, this book is still a Prince and Janet Jackson fan fiction story.

 Therefore, this book is still a Prince and Janet Jackson fan fiction story