acknowledgements and announcements

since this book has been my best one so far [ the grammar and plot was so much better than my fanfics ]

i'd like to thank everyone who was with me during this.. journery. i spent a year and a half writing this story. deleting parts, renewing the plot, changing stuffs. this was a wonderful book! pardon me this might be long, longer than my chapters cx

▹ to my bed for making me stay there the whole day just to write a chapter

▹ my mind for these ideas

▹ sandy5659 for being like the first person to vote with mostly all of the chapters and all. you are such a fast girl like wow, whenever GU updates i read it a day after it updates and that's bc my friend avianuh reminds me.

▹ avianuh you're like one of the few friends i have that knows about this book and is actually reading it cx thank you for all da support and updates and all, hope to see ya in hs. this is like the letter that i never gave to you, ya know the goodbye letter, so i am stating it in public on how much i love you! feel special c:

▹ Flowercrownss ysaaaa you are my SECOND FOLLOWER but then my first follower unfollowed me so you're my first now! you have followed me for two years, known about me writting for two years know and all you ever have done is give me positive comments so thank you for all the laughs, hang out soon kayy.

▹ AwkwardTeen106 i don't even know if you are reading this book but thanks for being the greates wattpad friend and a friend in mah heart, all the conversations and the rants and all. DON'T GET TIRED OF ME BC IF YOU DO THEN I WILL DIE IN A POOL FULL OF MY RANTS.

▹ nxtellahazel why do you have such a complicated username francine? lolagotfab was so much better.

▹ to denise, the friend whom i do not even know which one is her account for being a friend who does not tell me what her username in wattpad is and the friend who corrects grammars and all that stuffs.

▹ i can't even find ur username IRIS -.- she is writting a book and she is using my mispelled name.

▹ Bubblie34 for supporting me when i was being accused of copyright when i didn't with this book.

▹ gemma_miles for your cute tiger icon that i love seing whenever you comment and being one of the first readers of this book!

▹ inactivez i appreciate all your comments <3 much love to you <3333333333

▹ usernames_confuse_me bc of your wonderful username that i can relate to!

▹ _milifeinwords_ for like commenting to every chapter in this book! i love you so much for that!

▹ briii_joyyy for making me feel so loved even with my fanfic books that sucks balls right now! you are such an amazing person <33333

▹ my old crappy out-of-date macbook that breaks.

▹ my electric fan for keeping my laptop from exploading whenever i write.

▹ people that i know for giving me ideas on what nicole and the other characters will do.

▹ trainings and homework for stealing all of my time to rest and to write and to eat.

▹ to everyone else who didn't get mentioned, i am sorry there are just tons of you to mention, the ones who add this book to their reading lists, to people who votes, comments and to those SILENT READERS all of you made this book a success so thank you for it!

▹ online grammar and spelling corrector! thank you so much.

SILENT READERS SAY HIII

ANNOUNCEMENTS

[ BUT BEFORE THAT ]

AND ALSO PLS CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BUT BEWARE I AM SO AWKWARD THAT YOU COULD KILL ME!! links is in my profile or just search for terrible pineapple

Okay so this is it... the end of the book. BUT I AM CURRENTLY WRITING A NEW STORY CALLED 'FORCED' AND IT WILL CONTINUE JOSH'S AND NICOLE'S JOURNEY.

BUT IT'S NOT REALLY ABOUT THEM SO YWAH

though they are gonna be there after a couple of chapters.... and so......

yeah... hope you guys read that bc i rlly like that book T_T

it's gonna be in the external link or just go to my profile, and chapter one will be the first one up for a while like in uts before.