Dae Louise Snape.

Helloooo world! Well, Wattpad world anyway. Lol. I've always fantasized that Lily and Snape had a kid since I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, so I have made the fantasy become true! I hope you enjoy it! Oh, and don't forget to comment please! ;D

Three knocks hit Severus Snape's schoolquarters door. Then there was a loud Crack! Severus looked up from grading papers, to his door. He stood up and walked briskly to it. upon opening the door, he saw a baby, barely a few days old, in a wicker basket, a light pink clanket tucked around her small body, and a letter on her chest. He bent down and picked up the basket, his face contorted in confusion.

Snape laid the basket down on his bed, as there was no place else beides the floor, and opened the envelope that had been adressed to him. He started reading the farmiliar writing.

Severus, I'm not really sure how to say this, and I might as well just come straight out with it. This is your daughter. Her name is Dae Louise. I can''t keep her because of you-know-who, but you can. You can keep her safe and well, whereas I cannot. She is three days old, and it is so very hard for me to leave her. Keep her safe. For me.

Lily. x

Snape re-read the letter a few more times, then simply stared at it. His daughter? With...Lily? No. That was absurd. He had never bed...bedded..Oh Merlin's pants. But that was eight months...ago...Shit!

Snape quickly grabbed the handle of the basket, and stuffed the latter into his robe pocket before walking out of his quarters, and making his way to the headmasters office.

What was he going to do with the child? He couldn't keep her. He was him. That was enough of an excuse to be rid of the child. Perhaps a fellow professor would take her? He couldn't imagine letting her go to an orphanage. I mean, c'mon. Look what happened to Tom Riddle. He became you-know-who. Dumbledor would help him, he concluded silently to himself as he reached the gargoyle.

"Sherbet Lemon." He said with his normal mono-tone voice. and stepped onto the first step as the staircase started to spiral upwards. The door was almost instantly infront of him, and he knocked twice, customary of him.

"Come in Severus." Albus Dumbledor called through the thick wooden door, and he pushed the door open to the large, amazingly wonderful office of his headmaster. "Well, here's a little pickle."