1

In the midst of War between The Foot and Michelangelo's Rebellion .

MICHELANGELO'S POV.

I stood alone in the battlefield and searched for my companions . The numbers of their enemies grew and their attacks turned too difficult to bare .

(Great like it wasn't difficult already)

Most Number of Casualties came from our group . We were slowly loosing against them. I knew it was time to retreat.

Casey and April was far from a distance . I rushed to them as quickly as I could but I wasn't fast enough. A shot peirce through April's heart , instantly taking her life .

Me and Casey's were horrified to see as her body lands on Casey's Arms. "MOM!" "APRIL!".

She held her mother tightly with tears dripping on her face.Casey only sat there in grief while I fend off most of the foot bots coming in our way . I tried to pull Casey away signing that it was time for a retreat.

I understood how she feels after loosing someone you love so dearly . All that guilt, anger and Sadness but it wasn't the time to feel those . We had to retreat.

"Come on Casey! Let's go already"

I kept on pulling her away but Casey kept on resisting. She brushed off my arm and pulled out her weapons . Her eyes filled with hate and I knew what she was going to do next.

"CASEY NO!" - I said to my student but she didn't listen . Casey started a rampage over the foot. Killing everything from her path . I struggled keeping up with her , trying to protect Casey from her blind anger .

It's because of that I had lost her. Being the only turtle in the battle field . I felt like had no more to loose .

Again, I couldn't protect the people close to me.

Once more ...I was the last one to survive.......

Hundreds of foot gathered around me with Shredder's grandson leading up front . I glared straight at him and prepared my all my weapons .

(He was so close within my grasp that I could finally end this with one slice . )

But I knew deep inside my heart It was a win next to nothing .It was something I can only dream of happening .

I fought till the bitter end , Defeating half the soldiers he threw at me . Blood covered all over my body and my consciousness was faint.

The Fight continued untill I had no more strength left to fight back. Oroku stepped in and took the final shot .

"Goodbye dirty mutant!"- Oroku had his claws similar to shredder's punched through me.

I felt shame that It'd end this way . All those years of training , Only to get killed by that certain enemy I worked hard to beat .

I guess this is The End .

My Mission was a Failure . My family how I've missed you. Forgive me that I wasn't able to give back what we've lost

Suddenly bright light flashed In front of my eyes. I woke up to find myself back at the old Lair. There I was , at my old room .

It isn't an illusion again , Is it? Am I finally in the afterlife.

I passed by the mirror and realized that I looked a bit younger than before . Maybe at the age of 15 .I questioned it for a while but brushed it off afterwards. Besides this is the afterlife.

If this is the afterlife then

My Brothers and Sensei.... I can see them!

I rushed outside the door to see my brothers . All three of them were watching Crognard the Cartoon .

"Guys!, Mikey's here!"- Raph pointed out.

"Quick turn off the TV!"- Donnie

Leo quickly turned off the TV and faced me. "Oh Uh...Hey Mikey?"

But Why were they acting Strange though.

The Three of them stood up from the floor and faced me also trying to hide the TV behind them.

"W-We totally didn't watch an episode of Crognard without you!"- Donnie said out of panic.

"You watched Crognard without me?" - I questioned . What are they talking about but the thought came to mind.

When I was younger, I used to get angry at my brothers for watching without me. It was pretty funny . But I wasn't angry . I was just so happy I could finally see them and not in my head this time or at least I hope so.

"Great words genius. Now Mikey knows we watched without him"- Raph.

"Sorry "- Donnie.

"Now, Now Mikey Before you get angry . I just wanna Say It's all Raph's Idea"- Leo.

"What!? MY IDEA !? IT WAS YOU! I-" - Raph stopped shouting . Seeing his little brother tearing up in their conversation.

"What's wrong, Mikey?"- Donnie .

My brothers had their attention on me with their faces covered with worry .

I didn't even know that my eyes started to water. It's just seeing my brothers again ..just made me both Sad and happy. I was happy to see them again but It also reminded me of their deaths and how I've failed them.

"Is it this because we watched Crognard without you?"- Leo and the others felt bad and tried to make it up.

"Did it really affect you that bad !?"- Raph sounded rude but he was also worried for their youngest.

"Raph!"- Leo nudged his arm to Raph and glared.

"What?"- Raph

"Aw..Don't cry Mikey . We can still watch Crognard together if you like ?"- Donnie turned the TV on where an episode of Crognard was played.

"No..It's fine ."- my voiced sounded like it was about to break.

I closed my eyes and hugged Raph tightly "Just for today....Can you give me a hug?". He was speechless at first but calmed down and patted my head for comfort.

"Sure, Little brother"- Raph .

They glanced towards each other to find a answer . They were confused and didn't know what to do.

"Do you want a hug from us too ?"- Leo suggested .

I nod my head telling them yes . They gathered around me and gave a big hug . I let out a small whimper holding Raph tightly than before .

"I missed you guys ."- I said to myself.

Raph heard me and asks "What are you talking about? "

It's funny . I'm an old Turtle who lived a couple of years already but still I acted like a child when it comes to my brothers.

"My Sons , is everything alright?"