The Last Concert.

{Zayn}

I can't stop shaking, my hands, my legs, buy I've got to pull it together, for them, for the fans.

"We love you Zayn!" Some girls screamed, I couldn't help but tear up, I couldn't tell them that tonight was the last concert before... I can't believe I'm saying this... Before I leave.. For good.. I can't come back, not with him still here.

"Are you guys ready!?" Liam yelled into the microphone as the beat to Girl Almighty started. I stood up from the step I was sitting on and faked a smile, show time.

~ hour and a half later ~

"Goodnight! I love you!" I said and walked off stage, I looked at Harry, his face read guiltiness, I just looked away and looked at Liam, then I felt guilty, I can't just leave them... But I'm going to.
"I'm sorry" I choked out and hugged Liam, Niall and Louis soon joining in, I cried, I know I shouldn't be this emotional, but I am.
"Brothers for life" Niall said about 5 times, I chuckled and nodded.
"Brothers for life" I repeated.
I turned to see Perrie standing there, tears rolling down her beautiful face, I rushed over and engulfed her in a hug, lifting her off the ground slightly.
"I'm so sorry" I said into her neck, she just nodded.
"You know the media always making things up" I reminded her, she just nodded again.

The boys watched us, I hate when they do that.

Harry was already gone, thank god, Liam and Louis took Niall back to the change rooms. I set Perrie down and looked down at her.

"I love you" I said, she nodded and walked away. As soon as she was out of sight I screamed and punched the wall, instantly regretting it.
"I can't do anything fucking right!" I yelled, I whimpered as I felt a sharp pain in my hand.

One of the body gaurds found me, tears down my face, I look pathetic.

"Mr.Malik its time to leave" he said and I nodded, grabbing a towel from the refreshments table and wrapping my hand up.

I was lead to a separate car then the boys and taken home.

I'm so done.

~Later that evening~

*buzz buzz*
'what the hell, its like 3 in the morning' I think to myself, I turn on the lamp near my bed and look at my phone, dozens of texts from the boys. I groaned.

'I'm sorry but I'm not coming back' - I texted back to both Liam and Louis.
'I'm sorry Niall, I really am' I text to Niall, at this point there is no way I can fall back asleep.

I start going through all the texts, some from other stars like Ryan Sceacrest and Ellie Goulding, and others from friends back home, I guess someone leaked the news.

I stood up and looked at my and, it was black and purple, remind me to never again punch a wall.

'Call me' I got a text from Harry, I made a face of disgust and dialed his number, this better be good.

{Harry}

'Call me' I texted Zayn, he can't fucking do this all because of what he did with Stephanie, I should be quitting, not him! He got that drunk and made out with my girlfriend, its his own damn fault.