Louis Tomlinson Imagine

You come home from a long day at work. You set your bag down and start to make dinner for your husband and your 2 year old son and your 18 month daughter. Louis (your husband) comes up behind you and wraps his hands around your waist.

He kisses your neck and whispers, "I love you", then he starts massaging your shoulders. You place something in the microwave and rite after Louis starts to tickle you. "Louissss pppleaseeee stopp Hahahahaha" you laugh.

He says, "nope not until you say Louis is the best husband ever". You laugh and say, "Louis is the best husband ever". He stops tickling you But then you chase him into the family room and go on the couch on top of him. This time you start tickling him.

You say, " Louis now u have to say Y/N is the best wife ever!". He's about to say it when the microwave beeps. You groan and get up to get the food. Louis grins and you say, "you won't get away with this". You both laugh and smile.

You get dinner all set up and get your son and daughter at the table. You all say a prayer and then start eating. Your son says, "mommy good food". You smile and say, "thank you". Once you finish eating you let your son and daughter play while you get dessert out.

Tonight it's pudding. Your son screams in delight. You give each of them some pudding. Then they start to watch The Wiggles. Louis comes on the couch next to you with two pudding cups. You each feed each other pudding. Louis gets pudding all over your chin, so you "accidentally" spill some on his lap.

Your daughter looks back at u and giggles. You and Louis clean up and by then it's 7:00. You get your daughter in PJs while Louis gets your son in PJs. When you are done you get dressed in PJs too. You sit down with a book waiting for Louis.

A while later, Louis still hasn't come out so you slowly creep into your son's room. You see Louis with a book reading to your son. Your son is already asleep but Louis is still reading. You suddenly realize that, the book is your old diary. You hear Louis read about one of the happiest times of your life. When you met Louis. You start to listen to Louis read...

"I was in the car on my way to the chicago one direction concert when I saw a text from my directioner friend saying that Eleanor and Louis. They said they broke up because of time and schedules but I knew it was probably because of hate coming from the fandom. I was never one of the fans tht sent hate to anyone. I was so busy texting that I didn't realize that we were in Chicago already. I looked at the the tall buildings and saw this cute cafe.

I saw through the window a man wearing stripes and suspenders just like Louis'. I yelled to my mom, "MOM PULL OVER!!". She quickly pulled over and asked Wht was wrong. I said, "mom I have to go. I'll meet u at the concert. I'll text you." She then asked, "how will you get there?"

That's What I love about my mom. She doesn't worry bout What I'm going do. "I'll get a taxi". She nodded and got back into the car. I waved goodbye and swiftly walked into the cafe.

Once in I sat at the table rite next to the guy tht looked like Louis. I whispered in his ear, "I like carrots" and then turned away to order my coffee. When I got my pumpkin spice latte, the man turned to me and asked, "do u also like pigeons?".

I nearly screamed as I jumped from my table and quickly sat in his. "Louis", I said in a stage whisper, "I'm so sorry about Eleanor". He smiled softly and didn't reply. A minute later he asked, "are u going to the concert tonite?".

"Yes I am. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/N". He laughed quietly and said, "Well Y/N would you like to come backstage after the concert?". I of course said yes. Then he said, "I have to go but I'll see you at the concert".

I grinned and watched him leave. Soon It was time for the concert. I grabbed a taxi and left. By the time I got there it was rlly packed, But somehow I got to my seat which was kinda in the middle, not in the front row but wasn't in the way back.

My mom was already there. We sat down and watched the amazing boys sing. I sang/screamed the lyrics with all the other Directioners. I think Louis saw me cuz he winked in my direction. I had so much fun, the time went by very quickly!

When it was over I told my mom I was staying with a friend in Chicago overnight but she didn't believe me. I said I would text her every 2 hours and that I would see her tomorrow. She agreed and went back home. I walked toward Paul who was surrounded by teenage girls.

He saw me and asked, "are u Y/N?". I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my arm and we pushed past all the girls. We got to a room backstage with a buffet and a bunch of couches. All of the boys from one direction were on the couched except Niall who was getting food.

Louis saw me and ran up to me and hugged me. I laughed in delight. We all then sat on the couches and just talked. All of a sudden Louis said, "Will you be my girlfriend ? I know we just met, but I know there is something between us". I smiled and said yes.

Then we all hung out till late. I stayed at Louis' hotel that night and we had a blast staying up all night. Louis and I made a great couple!!".

Louis finished reading that entry of your diary. You laugh quietly and Louis notices you watching him read. He looks back at you and grins. You pull him into your room and you both cuddle and kiss till you fall asleep in Louis' arms. When you almost are asleep u head Louis whisper in your ear, "I love you Y/N, you are the best wife ever"