The Beginning

(based off CookieRunKingdom)
(Herb/Pancake/Clover are brothers and so are Custard/Sparkling (Pure vanillia parent)
(platonic Pancake x Custard cause its cute :3)
TW: swearing

Herb Cookie's Pov

It was a nice sunny day, as I was watering my prized plants inside my little slice of paradise. It was days like these that made life worth living, days were I could stay tucked away in my greenhouse living my best life without a care in the world. A break from the battlefield was always welcomed, being in the support district I got called to battle a lot having to heal the other cookies was a full time job. I liked the job I had, healing those who were hurt but my true passion was plants.

A knock at the door snapped me back to reality, and I hurridly set down the flower pot I was holding. I rushed over to the door, since usually when people come to the greenhouse I'm needed in battle. Not this time apperently, seeing as my little brother was at the door.

"Oh hi Pancake, what do you need?"

"Can you take me to the park I wanna play with Custard Cookie I'm boreddd"

Pancake Cookie seems all cute and whatnot until he starts demanding everything from you, he's a pain in the ass sometimes, but at the end of the day he's just a kid so you can't blame him. That's just how kids are, their only care in the world being what's fun.

I took Pancake's hand, and walked him to the park like a responsible older sibling. By the time we arrived his friend was already there, they had met visiting the castle before and ever since have been inseperable. It's cute watching them run off holding hands and laughing, it reminds me of when I was a little sprout dragging Clover Cookie everywhere with me. I had always been behaved, just running off to look at the flowers or spending hours growing crystal kits. Pancake however is a little shit, and will steal acorn jellies and money for his own whims, it drives Clover Cookie crazy. He thinks it's fun to cause chaos around the kingdom, and relys on his cuteness to get out of trouble.

"Text me when you wanna go home!"

He waved me away, and I walked back to the greenhouse thinking about his antics. However bad he may be he still has a good influence for a friend. Custard wants to be king someday, and is trying to learn leadership from his father. Being an anceint hero Pure Vanillia knows a thing or two about leadership. So Custard is in good hands, but he sometimes contributes to the chaos. They have a well balenced relationship of chaotic hyperactive gremlin and main character energy ass bitch.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I arrive back at my greenhouse, I inhale the comforting smell of plant fertilzer and sugar and take a deep breath. This is my happy place after all, I smile and hum a little melody as I grab the watering can. I've heard singing increases plant growth so I often make up little songs for my plants. It's super dorky I know, if anyone found out I'd be humilated.

Time passes by so fast when I'm with my plants, and soon it's lunch time. I press pause on my playlist, and take a moment to get used to the quiet, I always listen to music in the greenhouse at a reasonable volume of course.

I set my phone in my apron pocket, and start heading out to get some food. Halfway home Pancake texts me and my phone vibrates in my pocket. I type in my password quickly to read his text.

Pancake: Bring food I'm hungy :3

Me: Okie I'll be there soon <3

Pancake: Hurry uppp

Me: Shouldn't you be playing with Custard Cookie rn stop texting me, and have a good time >:)

I turn my phone off and put it back into my pocket, then continue on my way. When I get home, I hurry to make a quick lunch for both me and Pancake Cookie. Then I start heading back to the park, with the food.

Hopefully a successful first part :) later skaters I shall return with more next week :3