01 | ❝𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ㅡhis ardent love

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
his ardent love

the moon shone brightly in the night sky, and the wind was howling. as the chongson looks back at the newcomers, warriors who desire the chongsons territory. the warriors believed the chongsons intense gaze send shivers down their spines, as if it had the power to kill. people who aren't allies have no sympathy for the chongson, the chongson who are feared by the majority and have few to no allies. the chongson who are nationless, that is, they are not protected by any laws. people that are unlike others, a tribe that relies solely on one another for support.

your gaze shifts to daewon, who has taken the bow and arrow lit the arrow on fire before pulling the string back. the chongson stood there watching as their captain launched an arrow at the adversaries, a sign that served as a warning to anybody who dared to interfere with them. when the arrow landed, some of your soldiers blast the animal horn, which starts the combat.

your soldiers yelled in unison as they prepared their weapons, the adversaries did the same. they wore distinct clothes and had different swords than the chongsons. a chongson can easily be identified just by looking at them. alongside daewon and jeongyeol, your horse remained still. the three stood there and watched as their people fought without them, with half of the warriors already dead.

you draw your blade out while holding onto your horse's rope, glancing at daewon for more than a few seconds. you rode your horse into battle to support your men. on your horse, you sliced one enemy after another. as the general of chonson, you assisted your men in improving their battle skills. after a few moments, jeongyeol followed suit, joining the combat, leaving the leader behind. daewon was adoringly watching his people. the chongson who have worked hard to acquire the respect and fear they deserve.

the battle lasted far longer than anticipated. you felt a sharp pain in your shoulder while you fought other adversaries. looking over your shoulder, you notice an arrow poking its way through. before you could break the end of the arrow, another was shot towards you, causing you to leap from your horse, dodging it. you wince in pain for a split second after landing on the floor. when jeongyeol saw you fall to the ground, he hurriedly led his horse over to you. taking out the enemies who were circling you. after breaking the arrow's end and rising to your feet, you continued to combat the enemies.

in battle, daewon saw how his people almost lose control. he watched while you fought on your foot rather than on your horse. concerned when he observed the arrow jutting out from your shoulder. daewon swiftly drew his sword and joined the fight. daewon, like the rest of the chongson, fought valiantly for his people. they couldn't let the land slip away from them. after an arrow landed on his chest, daewon falls from his horse. once you saw your commander wincing on the floor, you instantly went to him. defending him against harm from an adversary. anyone who dared to touch him was killed by you.