𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

It was the middle of the day and a lil five year old Diluc was just chilling.

He's five, he doesn't have anything to worry about.
He could relax all day.

There was screeching from some hawks outside and their wings beat against the window of the little redhead's window.

They were going after something hiding, just under the ledge of the window on the other side, with the intention to eat the poor little thing for dinner.

Of course, Diluc didn't know this.

He was just focused on the fact that the dang birds were disturbing his nap time.

The little five year old got to his feet, picking up a toy sword and swinging open the windows, startling the birds.

"Shoo!" he snapped, waving at the birds as he mimicked the maids, "Begone! This is not your land You're not welcome here! Fly away! Shoo! Go on, go away!"

The hawks tried one last time to get what they were attacking but decided it wasn't worth it when the little boy managed to bonk one of them with his toy sword.

He scowled at the birds as they flew away then glanced down at the thing they'd been attacking with curious eyes.

The trembling creature looked like a lizard. A little lizard with tiny black horns and h/c fluff around its neck. It's scales were f/c and rather shiny, and the little creature seemed to be crying.

The lizard creature blinked open and e/c eye and peered curiously up at Diluc with teary little eyes.

He blinked once, "?"

He couldn't quite tell what the creature was, looking curious as it sat up and propped its front legs up on the window.

Diluc blinked, reaching out and poking the tiny lizard's face, earning a plaintive squeak from it.

He giggled, "Haha, hello!"

The small lizard creature sniffed Diluc's hand, clambering into the boy's room and sniffing the floor as it wandered around and seemingly searched for something.

The five year old watched, wandering after the lizard as it explored his room. He stopped when it stopped, staring at it curiously as it investigated further before moving on.

Eventually, the creature found a bowl with a couple of strawberries in it. It peered at the fruits curiously before turning its head to Diluc and squeaking.

"Hm?" the little boy squatted next to the tiny lizard, "Oh, these? They're strawberries."

The lizard looked at Diluc then the strawberries before dunking its head into the bowl and monching on one of the fruits.

Diluc watched as the lizard ate all he strawberries, the green part too. It squeaked but Diluc didn't quite understand what the creature was saying.

"I'm sorry... I don't understand." Diluc apologized and the lizard seemed to pout at him, probably disappointed.

It pointed at the bowl with its little snout before letting out a sassy little squeak, clearly irritated.