Chapter Twenty-Nine - Happiest Of Birthdays

Niall twirled his fingers through my hair as we sat comfortably on the couch. Four fans all blowing on us as the weather outside was ridiculously hot. I walked around in my singlet and ripped denim shorts as Niall walked around in his boxers. 

I laid across the couch with my head resting on his stomach, Lion King displayed on the TV as he sang along to the songs. 

"What are the boys doing?" I asked, turning my head towards him.

"Harry and Jade are still sleeping, Louis' with El, Zayn's with Perrie and and Liam's doing who knows what." Niall smiled.

"Stalk much, don't you?" I laughed.

"Not too much, I don't know what Liam's doing so there you go."

I nodded and began watching the movie again.

"So, I was thinking," Niall began. I turned my head up towards him again and gestured for him to continue. "That maybe I'll go back home for my birthday, you know, to see mum, dad and Greg. But I want you to come with me."

"You mean, back in Ireland?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Niall, I'd love to." I grinned.

"Cool." He smiled

"And besides, I'd love to meet your family."

"My family are looking forward to meeting you." 

I giggled. "Why?" 

"Because I simply don't shut up about you to my parents. Mum says you sound lovely." Niall smiles.

"I think your mum sounds lovely. The boyfriend's mother is always lovely." I smile.

"What about the boyfriend's father?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked. I sat up and thought about it, popping my elbows onto my legs.

"Just as lovely as the mother." I sighed.

"The girlfriend's father is always scary." Niall said.

"Because their always protective of their own daughter," I said, emphasising always.

"Is your dad like that?" He asked.

"Kind of. Don't worry, Niall. He'll love you." I smiled reassuringly and soothed my hand on his leg. 

I leant in and gave him a peck on his lips before hauling myself up and walking towards the kitchen.

"No, don't leave me!" Niall called out.

I laughed and shook my head. Taylor entered the room with sleepy eyes, mascara running to her cheekbones and her blonde hair tousled sleepily. I wanted to ask her if she was alright but I remembered what she was here for. Sex from Harry. Which she wasn't going to get, no matter how hard she tried.

"Have you seen Harry?" She asked. 

"He's out. With his girlfriend." I lied. He was asleep but if I hadn't said so, she would of waited around to put her hands all over him, which I didn't want to see her do to my best friend. Or to my best friend's boyfriend.

"But I never saw him leave." She stated.

"Maybe because you were sleeping." I retorted.

She shrugged her shoulders and glanced down at her phone.

I pranced back out to the lounge room to find Niall fanning himself with a cushion. 

"She's asking for Harry." I whispered as I sat beside him.