First impressions

I just want to explain this AU before I started the story. Hajime and Izuru aren't the same person or brothers, they are two different unrelated people.

Hajime's POV

It's the weekend before my first day of college and I'm moving into my dorm room, I'll be sharing my dorm with another boy that I've never met before. I was told he's named Kamakura Izuru and that we "fill in the blanks" on each other whatever that's supposed to mean.

I finally get to my dorm and unlock the door, I head to my door open it to see something I would never expect to find on my first day in college.

"Hello there!"

"Hello there!"

There's a boy on the ground who's pale that another guy with really long black silky hair is stepping on from on a chair. It seems like there's something 'adult' going on by their expressions. The one in the chair speaks up

"You're room is next door"

He said it so plainly that I just walk out and close the door behind me. I awkwardly walk myself to my room and put my bags down. I don't know what to do with myself so I lay on my bed that was delivered before I got here.

After a couple of minutes, I decide to unpack my bags. All that's in them are some clothes, tissues I bought on the way here, and a blanket. I put my clothes away, make my bed, and put my tissues on my bedside table.

I lay in bed again starting to get tired when I hear weird noises from the other room. After a few minutes, I realize that it's moaning. They're so loud.

I feel myself getting hard. No that is way too weird. Jacking myself off to my roommate and his boyfriend having sex is not something I will stoop to..... but I'm getting bigger. I know it's a very strange thing to do especially when it's two boys I don't know. I shouldn't that's so wrong on so many levels.

My pants are starting to become uncomfortably tight as my bulge is getting bigger. Alright, I'll just take my pants off, I should be comfortable in my own room. I take my pants off but that's not enough so I take my boxers off too. Now I'm sitting half-naked on my bed with an erection. This would honestly be worse for a person to walk in on than me jerking off, at least that has an explanation.

I can't help it anymore the moaning is driving me crazy. I grab the box of tissues off of my bedside table and start rubbing myself. I've got to stay quiet since these walls are thin.

It sounds like their session is about to reach its climax. I can feel myself about to cum while hearing someone else get cum launched into them. I wonder if it's because I want to be the one launching my baby juice inside of one of those boys. It doesn't matter though. The white creamy liquid shoots out of my erection and it's over.

I clean up the mess I made and lay down. I'm so tired after the day I had that I fall asleep pretty quickly, unprepared for what's ahead of me.