Personality Characteristics (Season 1)

Main Characters:

Spencer: Very determined and also the fbrainiac of the group, who's never afraid to stand up for herself and her friends.

Emily: The tomboy who likes swimming and is shy about being gay.

Aria: The small girl with a big personality; and also likes to sing.

Hanna: There's always gotta be a Girly Girl? The only blonde and the only one who must have a pair of heels and lip gloss to survive.

Mona: The used to be nerd. But was Hanna's bestie with style and confidence. Maybe A little to much confidence.

Ali: The one who brought everyone together and could tear them apart with one word. The leader. The girl who has the popularity and the power of the school. Everyone and anyone can be intimidated by her. She knows everybody's weaknesses and darkest secrets. All the people she ever bullied wanted her gone and that's what happened. She was "murdered".

Toby: The boy who is always quiet sometimes and is known as a stalker, thanks to Alison. At one point he is named Alison's killer! But is he...

Ezra: The English teacher which Aria falls in love with. But how long can they keep their relationship? Without him loosing his job?

Caleb: The badass of the school with a back story... Ends up with one of the liars. But who? Watch and find out.

And last but not least...

-A: The anonymous with a capital A. the one who know the secrets Ali knew. The one who's been sending the texts, notes, and threats. Is he or she the one who murdered Alison or is that another person. And is he or she one person, or a team. The A team. The A team?... You'll have to see...