△1△

i woke up today feeling groggy. not the best feeling but this is how i felt almost every morning. i got up from my bed to see my mom knitting on the floor.

"good morning mom, how are you?"

she shakily looked up.

"ash! look at you, you're all dirty. go take a bath ji-hoon!"

"mom, i just showered yesterday, this bath is yours!"

"no, no! nonsense, you go in and i'll shower tomorrow."

"mom! i'm not gonna do that, plus i'm not even that dirty!"

"go take a bath, ji-hoon please."

i only sighed. i walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. i looked in the mirror, i had eye bags and my brown hair was all over the place.

i hopped into the shower and let the water run down my back. i was remembering what i had to do today.

oh right, go to the market for my mom.

the shower was quick, i grabbed my towel and dried off my hair and chest. then i grabbed the clothes on the floor and put it on. i walked out my room and looked and my mom again for a moment.

i looked around the kitchen for my wallet. nowhere to be found... great.

"ma, have you seen my wallet?"

"aigoo, ji-hoon! you're almost 23 and you keep loosing your wallet? you need to keep track of your things!"

"ugh, i know i'm sorry, it's just-

then i saw my wallet in between a bunch of mail. i quickly grabbed it and ran out the door.

"found it, bye ma have a good day."

"have a good day. don't get into any more troubles okay?"

i only nodded and shut the door.

i was walking to the nearest market. when i arrived it wasn't as full as other days. i started grabbing what we needed most. and then i was done, i made my way to the cashier.

i started placing the things down and i looked up at the cashier for a moment.

"this all?"

she said.

i looked back up.

"uh, yeah..."

"oh, ji-hoon?"

"ye-jun!? wow, it's nice to see you!"

"yea, wow... it's been forever.

"haha, uh yeah..."

i scratched my neck, this is awkward. considering we used to date two years ago. i broke it up because i was having hard ships at the time. i couldn't deal with a girlfriend at the moment. but at least we're in good terms right?

"so uhm, you doing okay?"

she asked me as she started scanning the items on the belt.

"yeah, yeah i'm doing great. how about you? how's your little sister?"

"she's good, she just got out the hospital last week."

"oh gosh that's wonderful! screw cancer am i right?"

i laughed at my own joke.

she only chuckled.

"yeah, i'm just so glad she made it out. i was so worried."

"aw, yeah me too."

"how about your mother? is she doing okay as well?"

"oh yeah she's good."