Here we go...

All I wish to say is this FCUK YOU Darkstreaks p.s. all swearing is intentionally misspelt.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. I don't want any icy drafts from Narnia waking me up thanks.
2. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Nope.
3.Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. I fidget a lot so they become untucked anyway.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Seriously? Why the fudge would I want a street sign!?
5. Do you like to use post-it-notes? All the time. I literally have 8 different coloured blocks at the moment!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I don't have any coupons to cut out:(
7.Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bear. I feel it would be quicker than bees. Also, your body isn't wasted! The bear would get a decent meal out of most people:)
8. Do you have freckles? Yes.
9. Do you smile for pictures? I'm normally trying to hide from the camera or block my face out.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Take your pick! (In no paticular order)
a) people who don't understand personal space
b) my name being spelt wrong
c) the little shtis at my school
d) people who think their word is law and/or don't let others have an opinion.
etc.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I try but I keep losing track or thinking about song lyrics.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Yep.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? No.
14. Do you ever dance when there's no music playing? Hells yeah! There is always music playing inside my head. *The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside my mind*
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nope.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Nada.0. None.
17. What size is your bed? Erm...big enough for me to sleep on? I really don't have a clue.
18. What is your song of the week? I normally just have a song of the day so I'm going to say Bacon Pancakes from Adventure Time, just because I'm thinking about it now.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah, if they want to wear pink let them wear pink!
20. Do you still watch cartoons? YES. I love the insanity of Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball aswell as Regular Show. Plus Jake the Dog plays viola, so, y'know *bursts into fangirling fit*
21. What is your least favourite movie? The Lego Movie.
22. Where would you hide treasure if you had some? Why would I tell all you peasants? You would just come and steal it. Okay, lower your torches and pitchforks... go on, put them down...
23. What do you drink with dinner? Milk, fizzy drinks, juice, occasionally hot chocolate etc. Anything goes really.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup or nothing.
25. What is your favorite food? NUTELLA. OH SWEET BEAUTIFUL NUTELLA.
26. Which movies could you watch repeatedly and still love? The Hunchback of Notre Dame. A Monster in Paris. The Phantom of the Opera 25th anniversary (ok technically it's a musical but I have it on DVD) Does anyone see the theme yet?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? This sounds weird but I kissed one of my cats.
28. Were you ever a girl scout? No. And I really hope I was never a boy scout.
29. Would you ever be a stripper or pose nude in a magazine? Hells no. (Sorry if anyone finds this offensive.)
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone with a pen and paper? I was passing notes a couple of weeks ago if that counts.
31. Can you change the oil in a car? I can fill a car with oil but have never changed the oil.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I don't drive.
33. Ever run out of gas? N/A
34. Favorite sandwich filling? Bacon and avacado. Yep. I know. I'm a weirdo.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Either pancakes, full English with breakfast potatoes or strawberry and/or apple poptarts.
36. What is your usual bedtime? It ranges from 1:00am to 3:00am
37. Are you lazy? Let us put it this way: there are no words to sufficiently describe how lazy I am.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I normally dresed up as a witch, but last Halloween I was a masquerader, because I'm too obsessed with The Phantom of the Opera for my own good.
39. What is your chinese astrological sign? Snake. I am the Basilisk in HP and the Chamber of Secerets! Mwah!(+1000000000000 points if you know the youtuber I reffered to.)
40. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No, but I have youtube subscriptions:)
41. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln Logs? LEGO.
42. How many languages can you speak? English, some French and I remember a tiny amount of Spanish from Project Tapas.
43. Are you stubborn? Very much so.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? I haven't heard of either of them.
45. Do you watch soap operas? No, but there is basically a soap opera plot at school every day. The joys of being at secondary (high) school.
46. Are you afraid of heights? No, I'm an adrenaline junkie!
47. Do you sing in the car? Only quietly, because my family are there.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Again, only quietly. I'm pretty sure my family don't want to hear me murdering songs on a daily basis. Also my little brother might have some questions he's not old enough to know the answer to if he hears me destroy After Ever After.
49. Do you ever dance in the car? Yep.
50. Have you ever used a gun? Do Nerf guns count?
51. Last time you had a portrait taken by a photographer? My most recent school photo.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Some are, but I would watch them anyway.
53. Is Christmas stressful? It's not really that stressful for me.
54. Have you ever eaten a pierogi? I've never even heard of them, but it sounds interesting and magical.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry or apple and blackberry.
56. Jobs you wanted as a child? Artist, fashion designer, singer, actress, ballerina. Yeah. Like I could dance.
57. Do you believe in ghosts/the supernatural? I believe in Opera Ghosts and Angels of music, but otherwise no. They still manage to scare the carp out of me though.
58. Ever experienced Deja-vu? Yep.
59. Do you take a daily vitamin? No.
60. Do you wear slippers? Yes, because otherwise I would constanty be impailing my foot on something.
61. Do you wear a dressing gown/bath robe/house coat? I couldn't live without my huge purple dressing gown.
62. What do you usually wear to bed? Pj's.
63. First concert? The Sounds of Star Wars thing, but the first one where I actually remember the experience was Black Sabbath at the O2 arena a few years ago.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? I've never been to any of them.
65. Nike or Adidas? Neither.
66. Cheetos or Fritos? I haven't had either of them.
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Peanuts, salted please!
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien? I have now.
69. Have you ever taken dance lessons? NO.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Nope.
71. Can you curl your tounge? Yep.
72. Have you ever won a spelling bee? I've never bee-n *laughs at carp joke* in one, but I would probably just break the epic-fail-ometer if I was.
73. Have you ever cried with happiness? No.
74. Do you own any records? My dad has a vinyl collection.
75. Own a record player? Yes.
76. Reguarly burn incense? No.
77. Ever been in love? HA.HAHAHA.HAHAHA.HA. Fictional characters only.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? First names that spring to mind are Volbeat, Apocalyptica and Royal Blood. There are also countless others so I have picked ones I haven't seen, plus you peasants might have heard of Royal Blood because it's pretty recent.
79. What was the last concert you went to? The Devin Townsend Project.Okay, technically I'm going on Sunday but it still counts. It will soon be followed by System of a Down in London. Comment if you're going to either of these!
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot. P.S. I like frappès though:)
81. Tea or coffee? Tea!
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Well, I've never even heard of the latter, so despite how fun it sounds I'm going with sugar.
83. Can you swim well? No:(
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yep.
85. Are you patient? Not really!
86. DJ or band at a wedding? I'd really like a band.
87. Ever won a contest? No.
88. Ever had plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better: black or green olives? I guess green are marginally more tolerable...
90. Can you knit or crochet? Nope.
91. Best room for a fireplace? I'd like to say a library, but every thing will just BURN because I was involved.
92. Do you ever want to get married? *Shrugs shoulders*
93. If married, how long have you been married? N/A
94. Who was your HS crush? N/A.
95. Have you ever cried and/or thrown a fit to get your own way? Certainly not!
96. Do you have kids? No.
97. Do you want kids? Maybe I will one day.
98. Favorite colour? Black, purples, berry colours, blues, greens.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? My friends, my dignity, my mind and my childish innocence.
I am evil so I now tag..... SaucyAtTheGates because yeah, I know for a fact she has two weeks without school to write this and because I sit next to her in two of our lessons I can tease her about her answers. Have fun Meg!;)