Welcome!!

Hello!

Welcome to my book! 

Just to clarify-

San au's belong to their original owners they do not belong to me-

And the cover of the book doesn't belong to me either-

So- um-

Let me go through the characters-

----

Classic

Fell

Nightmare

Cross

Ink

Fatal Error aka Fatal (So you can call him that for short)

Error 404 aka 404 (Also can call him that for short)

Bill (I don't know that much about him but might as well have him here since I heard he was sort of friend like or appeared to be there when Error 404 is there. However I won't add him to the story that much :'))

Alpha (He might not talk that much he's sort of an ghost or yea- I also don't know much about him- I put him here cause he's sort of Error 404's brother?? However I won't have him in the story that much)

Error

Dream

Shattered (Shattered is a different person from Dream in this so called au)

Blue aka Swap (They're the same person in this au)

Lust/Unlust (Also the same person I'll explain why or his issue soon in this chapter-)

Dust

Horror

Epic (Also don't know that much about him but why not!)

Fresh (I need to see Error rage.)

Geno (CAUSE  ~yes~)

Reaper (I need Geno to smack him)

Killer (yes yes~)

Outer (yes yes)

Ccino (I might as well have him here since he has something towards Nightmare but note I won't usually have him in the book I might just add him in a couple of chapters.)

Gin (He's not exactly part of the story also since he is sort of dead I might as well have him not exactly appear in the book but you guys can ask questions about him. Plus ... I n k )

______________________

Well I guess thats all the characters I can remember-?

I'm sorry if I forget any-

I might add them without knowing it really depends on my memory.

Sorry about that-

Oh hey- Can't forget about warnings-

Warnings

There will be ships, Ships that you might not agree or like.

If you don't like the ships then you may leave.

This also means that if there is any hate comments they will be deleted.

Since I can sometimes have a bit of an bad memory I might forget to add 1 or more of the characters and stuff during a ask/dare (There's like 24 characters in this story seriously I can't remember everyone so magically)